'Cam-boy'

( Lonely Hearts Club )

The other night I caught Tyler doing something I never knew he'd do. He was being a fucking cam boy.

I mean, he can do whatever it's not like I'm his girlfriend. Oh wait, that's right, we're engaged I'm more than a girlfriend.

I tried to calm myself down whatever brings in the bag... I can't calm down though! My fiancé is showing his body to other people and I'm fucking pissed.

I told Ty I had to go back to work for a few minutes and left. I drove around a little and parked near the house.

I pulled my laptop out and logged into the website. Tyler was one of the most popular people, his description said he needed the money for the wedding though. That was really sweet.

I paid for half an hour and waited for him to join. His face was out of the frame and he was sitting in our room. "What's up?" You could tell he was smiling.

Nothing, how r u?

"Pretty good. My wedding is in a few days, pretty nerve-wracking." I smiled a little and then forced myself to focus.

This is my first time lol.
Do you do submissive?

He fiddled with his shirt, showing me he was anxious. My poor baby. "Uh, not really on camera." I smiled and shook my head.

I'll add $100.

Tyler sighed and raised his hands up to play with his hair.

$200.

"Fine." He agreed, getting up. I paid the $200 and sat back. Tyler came back and held up the stuff he used on me.

Collar. Put it on.
Dirty little boy.

He clipped the collar around his neck and I closed my eyes. I wanted to give this up. I wanted to go in there and fuck hin.

Now rope, tie yourself up.

He grabbed the rope and tied his hands together in a very unique way. I was stunned as he showed me his wrists.

I let out a low whimper and pressed my thighs together.

So fucking hot

He laughed and shook his head. I started to grind on the seat, needing him.

Fuck, Tyler... You make me so wet without trying.

He shrugged and leaned back in his chair.

Whimper for me. Show me how weak you are.

"No. You turn your camera on and whimper for me kitten." Kitten was my name and it seriously pissed me off he'd use it on random whores.

You're the one tied up, not me.

"Am I?" With a few swift movements, the rope slid off his wrists. He unclipped the collar and set it on the desk.

"Who's the dirty one here? Me or you? You spent $300 on this. Come on babe, you know better than that. Come inside. Let me fuck you."

Was this how he talked to all his clients?

No, I don't think I will. I want you on your knees, begging for mercy.

"No, I'm not being the sub. You are and it's going to hurt like a fucking bitch Y/n, now I'm rock hard." My