PredaKing x Seeker! Femme! Reader

"USELESS!" Megatron snarled. His servo slapped your right faceplate, causing you to fall to your knees. He then kicked you in your lower chasis, flinging you across the room without a care in the world. You sprung to your pedes with a stoic expression on your faceplates, not showing a single sliver of emotion. Knockout watched you get beat up with a smirk, but only you could tell the worry behind his optics.

You left the room and only showed emotion once you knew he wouldn't see or hear it. You bit your derma and limped towards the medbay, tears biting at your optics. KO quickly ran to your side and helped your shaky form to stand, mostly carrying you till you laid on the berth in the center of the room. He worked on fixing you, welding your open wounds, and buffing out your dents. His servos lingered over your seeker wings but soon gently fixed them as well and wrapped them up well.

"T-thank you, Knockout." You smiled through tears, happy that at least someone cared.

"No problem, it is my job after all." He joked, trying to make you laugh.

"I mean it, you seem to be the only person who actually cares, the only one who fixes me when I'm broken."

"You're welcome!" He smiled back, a real smile, and not one of his usual smirks or grins.

"I am, also-" You started, but were cut off when an announcement came through the communications system.

.:All Decepticons must report to the main room. Shockwave has completed the first Predacon:.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stared in fear and awe as the Predacon sat obediently next to Shockwave, looking curiously across the wave of black, silver, purple, and red.

"Lord Megatron, I present to you, the very first scientifically manufactured Predacon, created with CNA."

Your sire looked wide-opticed at the newly created beast. He was not fearful at all, rather in awe, compared to a certain Starscream. The Decepticon SIC stood beside the warmonger in fear, nervously shuffling his pedes.

"You scared, Screamer's?" You sneered at him. He narrowed his optics at you, his digits forming a fist. He snarled menacingly and strode towards you, but your sire's servo swung back to stop him in his tracks. Lord Megatron death stared at the seeker, reaching his other servo for me before pulling me close to him defensively. You looked at the dumbfounded mech and simply shrugged with a fake smirk on your faceplates.

The both of you headed over to Shockwave and his creation and they began talking, sciencey things that you hadn't learned off the scientist for a millennia.

You stopped in front of the curious Predacon and stared into his optics. Your wings seemed to perk up from their downwards, defensive position. The Predacon copied your wing movements and you giggled for a second, your sire immediately hearing the sound and turning towards you, concerned once he saw the both of you doing a dance like motion. You would spin, he would too. You would flutter your wings, he would copy. You tilted your head, so would he!

You stopped once you heard the warmonger clear his throat and you froze, noticing every Decepticon there had been watching the dance-like movements you had been making, and the Predacon copying. You giggled nervously and allowed the scientist to continue without distraction.

The Predacon did a crouch-like motion and bowed his head to your level, almost like he was... studying you...? Weird. You felt a weird tug, like a pull, coming from his direction. That was odd... Your servo seemed to have a mind of it's own as it moved towards the Autobot Hunter's snout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was a weird femme. I think she must be the leader, Lord Megatron's sparkling. Yup! He defended her from that dorito on heel's threats. She keeps gazing at me like I'm an undiscovered type of gemstone, or like I'm a Predacon that they brought to life; oh wait, they DID!

Her downward drooping wings seemed to perk up once she was near me, so I copied. May as well amuse the girl, she seems... distant and... sad, depressed? Kinda hard to tell, I haven't been here as long as everyone else here. She was doing a odd dance, which I copied, OBVIOUSLY, and later confirmed with Shockwave that she must of been doing the 'Predacon Mating Dance'. She must like me. I lowered my helm to her level, my processor far away.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as her sire cleared his throat. I straightened my posture and she giggled nervously while looking around the room. Once they continued talking I lowered my help once again and she raised a servo to my snout. I looked into her optics, noting how they weren't a deep, dark, blood-red like the warmonger's, or Shockwave's; they were instead more of a strawberry red, with a slight sliver of baby blue peeking through the side, wanting to come out.

Her servo finally reached my muzzle and patted it in a reassuring motion. I leaned into her touch and purred, I purred for Primus Sake! She was quite beautiful if you looked, a y/c/ and y/c frame, y/c wings, slightly buff chasis, sleek waist, mesmorising hips that swayed to invisible music-

NOPE NOPETY NOPE NOPE NOPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I will NOT fall in love! No one would allow it.

She smiled a real smile at me and I laid down, allowing her to climb onto my back and sit between my wings. This was a big honour, I've been told. From what I have been told, a Predacon only allows a specific few to pat them, let alone RIDE ON THEIR BACK!!!

"Sire!"

"What is it Sweet-" The warmonger's jaw slightly dropped at the sight of his daughter sitting upon the Predacon's back. He quickly snapped out of the trance and shook his head, chuckling.

"Can I name him, Sire?" Y/n fake smirked and stroked my head.

"Yes, fine." Megatron waved his servo in a shooing motion and the seeker femme giggled as I left the large room, her clinging to me tightly.

"PredaKing, that is your name now." She whispered into my audio receptors then lifted her helm, giggling as my giant wings beat and carried us into the night-sky.

How long would this last...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't cry! Crying is for fools, crying shows weakness... Any emotion that relates to crying is a weakness. The weak are tossed away or cut off from the world; so that only the strong remain..." You whimpered to yourself as you sat in berth, stabilisers against your chasis as you rocked back and forth. Tears slowly drifted down your faceplates. Your wings gently wrapped around you and you turned your helm around and rubbed them, wincing at the damage. Another teaching, another injury, another time where you wished you were numb...

Your helm shot up as the doors leading to your berthroom opened. You leapt off your berth and allowed your faceguard to cover your tear-stained faceplates.

It was, luckily, only Predaking.

"H-Hey, Predaking!" You sniffed and giggled nervously, shuffling your pedes as he came towards you with worry in his optics. He sat once he was in front of you and lowered his helm, before tilting it in questioning.

"No! No, I'm alright! Just... tired..." You trailed off and turned for your berth, a light blush on your faceplates under your faceguard.

You laid on your birth facing away from the large Predacon, half hoping he would leave you in peace, half hoping he would comfort you. 2 seconds later you felt him curl around you and lay his helm against yours, lightly so it didn't hurt you. His enormous wing lifted up and over the both of your helm's and covered you like a blanket. You snuggled close to him and kissed atop his helm.

"Goodnight PredaKing, sweet dreams!" You yawned and cuddled into his warm chasis, contently falling asleep to the beat of his spark.

Once the Predacon thougth you were deep in recharge he softly whispered into your audio receptor in his home language.

"Love you, Y/n. I will protect you, my PredaQueen..."