||REQUESTED|| Sire! Heatwave x Son! Hotshot Part 2

Requested by the SPECTACULAR yunseokim07

"HOTSHOT!" Heatwave yelled as the recruit 'accidentally' sprayed water at his face.

"'Sorry' Professor Heatwave!" He replied with a shrug. "I should work on my aiming skills!"

Heatwave growled in annoyance and flung water off himself before heading out of the room.

Heres what happened:

Heatwave was so close to accidentally telling the others that he was his Sire. Legit so close that Hotshot was about to slap his servo over Heatwave's intake; or yell. Really loudly. Or disrupt the lesson. Or spray water at him; which, he did.

It was kinda hard to keep it a secret. Sometimes, in fact, it seemed like his Sire wanted everyone to know. Hotshot, however, found it kind of embarrasing; for whatever reason.

He sighed in relief and mentally celebrated.

"Hotshot. What? Was?! THAT?! FOR?!!!" Whirl screeched while dragging her digits down her faceplate.

"What happened out there? Your aim is fine. Why did you do that?" Wedge pressed.

"Hotshot, is something wrong?" Hoist worriedly questioned.

"Is something the matter, Hotshot?" Medix asked with a tilt of his helm.

He sighed and rolled his optics. "No, nothing is wrong! I... just have something on my mind. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I think thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat... We need to spend more time with Cody! We are almost ALWAYS busy! We should spend more time with him. Time flies when your having fun, right?" He had the widest fake smile he could muster on his faceplates. The others looked at him weirdly before agreeing then walking away to their own areas.

Their lessons had finished for the day. Already. Yes, already. Time goes fast when your having 'fun'. The Fire-Bot-in-Training slouched before stretching and making his way to his Sire's office.

'He's NOT going to be happy...' He reminded himself as he entered the room. Heatwave's helm snapped up at the sound of his pedesteps.

"Hello, Hotshot." He grumbled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotshot gulped and made his way towards his Sire's desk.

"Don't you know how to knock?" The Sigma-17 leader growled. Hotshot stepped back a few steps and knocked on the door behind him.

"Happy?" He asked with a huff. Heatwave sighed a long, annoyed sigh.

"What is it this time, Hotshot?"

The smaller mech rubbed his neck nervously for a second. "I-I'm sorry, Sire." He choked out of his system and sighed in relief once he had said it. Win-Win. Heatwave's optics seemed to flicker with happiness for a nano-click before going back to their original grumpy, hardened gaze.

"I... forgive you, my sparkling." He replied with a smirk at Hotshot's reaction.

"Don't call me that! I'm not a sparkling! I am a FULL GROWN MECH!" He yelled. Heatwave chuckled at this before sighing. He. Chuckled!

"Do you need an extra homework assignment? I've heard that the history of 'How Sparklings are Created' seems like a very detailed topic. You could write a 1000 word essay-"

"NO! I'm good! I will be practising my cube skills! See you later, Sire!" He yelled while bolting out the room faster than lightning.

Heatwave chuckled and shook his helm at the sight of this. Never gets old!