Son! Megatron x Cybertronian! Femme! Carrier! Reader x Son! Optimus Prime Part 4

A/N: Sorry for the late post! I've been so busy with schoolwork! This chapter happens after Part 1, but before Part 2, just fyi.

After you had arrived on Earth and given your two mechlings a... talking to... You'd spoken to the members of both factions. Surprisingly, all it took was la chanc- I MEAN- A good old-fashioned reasoning, to set them straight.

"Ratchet, we'll need a groundbridge, and be prepared for a few... guests," the Prime worded his sentence carefully, taking a glance in your direction.

A groundbridge portal opened and you, Megatron, Optimus, and the rest of the bots walked through (the cons were sent back to the warship). Your optics dilated at the base before a sly smirk took over your faceplates.

"I see you've learned to keep this place a LOT cleaner than your berthroom," you teased, cocking your hip with a servo on it.

"Carrier..." he groaned before snapping his faceguard on, hiding his blue faceplates.

"Y/n...?"

Your helm snapped toward the voice.

"Ratchet?" you squinted your optics with a frown before rubbing them with your servos and blinking again. "Is that really you?"

"Your eyesight isn't deteriorating just yet, Y/n," the mech in question rolled his optics, crossing his arms over his chassis before walking over. "Stop being so dramatic."

"Fine, fine," you huffed. "But it's been a while."

"It indeed has. Would it be alright if we talked...elsewhere...?" he lowered his voice at the end, glancing at the other bots in the room.

"I guess I could clear my oh-so busy schedule for an old friend," you grinned, nudging his shoulder-plating with an elbow.

You nearly missed the slight flicker of pain in his optics. Your smile faded into a fine line at the thought. You knew that you'd have to discuss this eventually. With a concerned look and a nod, you both walked off down the hallway to his quarters, shutting the door behind you. With a sigh, you sat on the edge of his berth, slumping with your elbows on your knees and your head in your hands. 

"I know we need to talk about, well... us..." you sighed.

"Y/n-"

"I know, you probably don't feel the same way after so long, so-"

"I do," he mumbled.

Your faceplates lit up and your derma formed a lopsided grin.

"What was that~?" you drawled, standing and circling him, hands behind your back.

"I still love you, after all this time," he met your optics as you stopped, facing him in shock. "I love you, so much, Y/n."

Swallowing the lump in your voicebox, you stepped closer to him and stood on the tips of your pedes, giving him a lingering kiss on his derma. As you slowly lowered back flat on your pedes, you gave him a soft smile.

"Ratchet, thank you for sticking by my side all those years. I don't know how you put up with me, and you truly deserve better then me, but I accept your confession."

For the first time in what seemed like forever, something new sparked in the old medic's optics; something awakened in his spark. That very moment... Ratchet found his happiness again, and you found yours.

HA SIKE THIS AIN'T ENDING THIS SAPPY-

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (don't worry, nothing spicy)

"RATCHET WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!"

"WORKING!"

"GET YOUR AFT HERE BOY!"

"I'LL SLEEP WHEN I OFFLINE!"