|| REQUESTED || Drift x reader x Crosshairs

A/N: Two in one day? It's a miracle and it's only Christmas Eve! Hi, I hope you don't mind that the reader is gender-neutral. You didn't specify a gender, and I'm trying to see if I can write like this sometimes instead of just with a female or femme reader. I also hope you don't mind that I made this Bayverse. It is set after The Last Knight. There may be some confusion till near the end.

Requested by @soundwing

You were fragging over it. All you were doing was minding your own business, when all of a sudden, two pairs of footsteps thundered toward you. You looked up from your phone, eyes widening in alarm. You shielded your phone and face with your hands, wincing at the sound of screeching metal as both bots halted to a stop. You opened your eyes as the sound stopped, and you blinked at the green and the blue mech.

"You and your poems, bug off!" the sniper grinned. "It's clear as day that I beat you, so I get a kiss from them."

"And that is where you are terribly wrong. First of all, they are haiku's," the blue mech frowned and crossed his arms. "And secondly, I won this race, and therefore, I deserve a kiss from Sakura."

"What. Is. Going. On?" you questioned them, standing on top of the car you previously sat on and shoving your phone in your back pocket.

"Mr swordsman and I raced from over there," he pointed at the shed where Cade worked, "to here. 'Winner gets a kiss from ya."

"Well if it's a kiss you both want," you rolled your eyes and motioned for them to both kneel down.

They did and watched you with hopeful optics. You puckered your lips and moved them toward Crosshair's faceplates. The sound of flesh against metal was heard twice as you slapped them both- hard.

"Then you're both idiots," you stuck your tongue out and cocked your hip before jumping down from the car, hips swaying as you walked along.

"Feisty femme/mech~" the green mech purred.

"She's/He's quite a unique one."

You jogged over to the yellow bot who laid on the ground as Cade tried to fix his voicebox.

"Hey, Bee!"

He waved and Cade sighed.

"Yeah whatever, I wasn't busy or anything," the male waved the two of you off.

The bot scooped you up in his servos and you grinned ear-to-ear.

"Crosshairs and Drift raced each other for a kiss from me and once I found out, they thought I was gonna kiss them!" you blurted out. "So I acted like I was, but I slapped them! I got them!"

You jumped down as he laughed hard, wiping lubricant from his optics. Said mechs walked unto scene, and he clutched his tanks, laughing even harder at the red mark on their metallic faceplates.

"What're you laughing at, bug?" Crosshairs cocked his gun and shot at Bumblebee, only narrowly missing.

:: You missed! :: the yellow Camaro snickered from his radio.

"Oh, did I?"

"HEY! WHO FIRED THAT SHOT?!" Hound yelled.

Both Crosshairs and Drift pointed at Bumblebee and you sighed.

"Sorry, Bee! Survival of the fittest!" you took off running to find somewhere else to play offline games on your phone.

"I've been betrayed!" he reached a servo toward you dramatically.

You soon found yourself lifted into the air as a servo curled around your waist.

"What is it now?" you sighed.

"Don't think you're getting away from this one, femme/mech! We at least deserve a kiss after you rudely rejected us."

"This again?" you raised a brow in amusement.

"If you don't, we may have to defer to... other methods," the samurai smiled.

A certain glint in their optics sent shivers up your spine. You mentally squealed/grinned, knowing that everything was going according to plan. They had holoforms, and if you provoked them enough, well, you knew they'd at least confess.

"Sorry, maybe later. I don't feel like it," you smirked.

Both gave each other a look before the green mech lowered you to the ground. You crossed your fingers as they both transformed, holoforms hopping out of their vehicle modes. I'm what seemed like the speed of light, Drift swiftly you up and carried you bridal style to the furthest reaches of the scrapyard for more privacy, with the sniper following. As he placed you back down on your feet, he quickly hugged you from behind, holding you in place. Crosshairs hastily pressed his lips to yours in a heated kiss. He parted for a moment for the two of you to breathe, before connecting them once again. As he broke from the kiss again, he nodded at the samurai and he let you go- only for the tall male with a green and black trenchcoat to hug you from behind while the other male pressed his lips to yours in a kiss filled more with passion and love than lust.

As he parted, a string of saliva connected your lips to his and he chuckled.

"This is only the beginning," the male behind you purred.

You gulped and am "oh man" left your mouth.

Your face grew red as the sniper and samurai snatched your notebook off of you and read the story. You knew what part they were up to, reading their expressions. After a few minutes, they handed you back your notebook with blue faceplates and cooling fans running on full.

"We will never speak of this," Drift managed to choke out.

"Agreed," you groaned and grabbed a lighter before sending the cursed book ablaze.

The three of you watched on until it burned to ashes before letting out breathes of relief.

"But if you really liked us this much you could've just said so," the green mech smirked.

"Shut up!" you yelled and ran as far as your legs could take you.

Let's just say... you soon found yourself with two flirt-bots, some very confused humans and bots, and a VERY protective father figure. (*cough cough* Papa Optimus *cough cough*)