||REQUESTED|| Rescue Bots Academy Hotshot x Whirl Part 3

Requested by the EPIC yunseokim07

A servo was cupped over her intake as her scream echoed around the hallways. The 'THUMP! THUMP!' of the professor's pedesteps came closer and closer as they heard her. Whirl was yanked inside the room and nearly fell forward face-first, but was caught by a mech in a dip. His derma was close to hers and she froze, blushing at the close contact.

"Ummmm... Excuse me. Who are you?" She questioned as he brung her to her pedes and spun her in a twirl. A freshly-picked rose was between his derma as he spun her into a sitting position on the bench and clapped twice. A spotlight appeared on him, revealing to her the orange construction bot whom she has been looking for.
"W-Wedge! There you are! I was looking f-for you! I-I wanted to say I'm s-sorry! I shouldn't of hurt your feelings like that! I j-just don't like you like-" The blue police bot was cut off as a digit was placed on her derma.
"Ah ah ah!" He scolded with a smirk. "No hard feelings; Sweetspark~"

Now she was confused... Wedge wasn't usually like this; rather the opposite actually. Completely the opposite.

"Wedge? Are you alright?" She questioned woriedly, leaning forward to hold his helm and inspect it. "Should I get medix?"

"No! No, no, no! I am fine! Fine when you are here~"

Now this was too much. She couldn't stand anyone other than her beloved flirting with her, and vise versa.

"Wedge; what is wrong with you?!" She growled, clenching her servos into fists. She was sick of this... change of behaviour coming from her teammate.

"Nothing is wrong, Sweet-"

"DON'T. Finish. That. Sentence." She snarled, turning on her heels and starting towards the door. His servo grabbed onto her arm and he yanked her back to sitting back on the bench.

"Whirl, please, hear me out!" He pleaded with her, tears building up in his optics. She growled in annoyance, crossing her arms and turning her helm with a 'humph'. "Whirl..." He raised his tone slightly.

"Fine! But be quick! I have to rememorise the Griffin Rock laws and rules for tomorrow's lesson." She lied. Obviously she could already recite every and any of those in her sleep. Sparkling's play.

"Whirl, we can't be just friends, we just can't! My love for you will continue to grow until I can't take it anymore! It's already a painful struggle. I can't live without you; and I can't live with being friends. Please! I can give you everything and everything he can and more! I can't live with a broken spark; but I can't die without having someone beside me, to love me and cherish our moments together. Please, Whirl... Give me a chance... You may even feel the same way but won't admit it! And can't you love more than one?! Please... don't leave me to rot... don't leave me to deal with my troubles, alone... please... I need your light more than you can imagine... more than Hotshot does! The darkness... i-its too m-much for m-me to h-h-handle a-alone! W-Whirl-" He blurted out, in the end his tears fell and he it all out for her to hear; for her to know his pain that he felt every second of every day from his creation till now.

"Shhhh! I... I... I didn't know... we all knew you used to be a deception... b-b-but I never knew..."

"It's now your fault... Whirl none of this is your fault... I just kept it secret when I should of told everyone about it so the pain didn't keep building up forever." The construction bot hugged her and she hugged back, the two of them hugging and swaying like leaves in the wind.

How can the light save you if you are surrounded by the darkness...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------