Son! Megatron x Cybertronian! Femme! Carrier! Reader x Son! Optimus Prime Part 2

A/N: No longer will I write Oneshots (For now)... now, I write CRACKFICS!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! alsotheresabitofratchetxreaderjustforthefunofitbciwrotethislateatnightandthoughtitwouldbefunnyandthey'realloutofcharactersoyeahjustaheadsupandbythewaygoodluckreadingallthis :)

"ORION! MEGATRONUS!"

At your yells, they bolted into the room.

"Y-Yes, Carrier?" Orion looked down at you innocently.

Or in fear. Eh, whatever.

"Where's Ratchet?" you tilted your helm.

"Uhh- Erm- Well..." Megatron sucked in a breath, pleading to his old friend with his optics.

"PRIME!" a voice echoed through the base.

"Thank Primus..." the two ex-leaders muttered in relief.

Looking back down the hallway, you frowned at them before fast-walking toward the direction of the voice. A human mech stood on a platform overlooking the main room.

"PRI- Who'd Prime find this time?"

At his furious tone, you gave him a sickly sweet smile.

"Now that's not very nice," you glared at him, still smiling.

"What's not very NICE is having General Bryce and half the Pentagon wondering where all the Decepticons are and what they're planning! Now where is Prime?!"

"I-It's Orion..." the red and blue mech corrected, fidgeting his digits as he stood beside you.

"DON'T GO PLAYING WITH ME PRIME! I SWEAR on my STAR-SPANKLED SHORTS that SOMETHING is SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE!"

"Nothing's wrong," you frowned before looking up at your other son with a smile. "Megatronus, please explain to this... confused human mech, how nothing is wrong."

"MEGATRON?! WHY'RE YOU LETTING HIM IN THE BASE?!"

"The war is over..." the now ex-warlord spoke slowly, glancing down at your faceplates to make sure he hadn't said something wrong in your optics. "The Autobots and Decepticons are no more... We're all Cybertronians."

"Thank you, Megatronus," you smiled up at him before your other nervous-wreck-of-a-son. "Is something wrong?"

Silently, you raised la chancla from out of nowhere. Both mechs gulped in fear.

"N-Nothing's wrong, Carrier!" Optimus stammered.

"E-Everything's j-just perfect!" Megatron chuckled nervously.

They may have been raised on Cybertron... but let's just say... Cybertron and Earth have a lot more in common than just being tied by mythology...

"Oh, that's good," you gave a motherly smile to both before returning your attention to the rude human mech, hitting la chancla against your hand repeatedly. "Now what was that you wanted to say again, sir?"

"I- Uh-" he cleared his throat, pulling at his collar. "Man, is it hot in here? You bots need to get an aircon installed!"

Hardening your glare, the man, imitated the ringing of his phone.

"Oh! I'm sorry, General Bryce j-just called! I need to- uh- g-go- do... something!" he slowly backed away, running to the elevator and rapidly pressing the up button.

"Who is he again?" you turned to look at both mechs.

"He's... Agent Fowler... our liason."

"Well, he's not very nice is he?" you frowned, putting la chancla away in your subspace... for now... "Would you guys like some Energon goodies? I have some extra that I made just this afternoon!"

"Really?" Optimus's optics widened.

"Yup. I know you still have your sweet addiction, Orion," you winked before heading toward your quarters.

"Yeah, Orion," Megatron snickered, elbowing his brother in the ribs.

All of a sudden, a clang filled the air. Both mechs helms snapped toward the sound... only to see that Ratchet and you had run into each other, and the medic had caught you in a dip...

"HEY! Hands off our Carrier!" Megatron growled.

Optimus pulled you away from the white and orange mech before the ex-warlord shoved him back.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" you pushed past them, standing between them and the medic. "Don't talk to your step-sire like that!"

"WHAT?! OPTIMUS AND MEGATRON, RATCHET SLEPT WITH YOUR MOM!" Miko gasped in the background.

"Uhh... surprise?" Ratchet sucked in a breath.

Well that was embarrassing...

A/N: What... have I written...