Breakdown x Sparked! Cybertronian! Reader Part 1

You lay asleep in the berth, awaiting for your love to come back from the mission he was sent on. Your dreams were filled with happiness and joy, especially since the news had come.

Flashback:

"Y/n, are you alright?" The blue mech asked, caressing your cheek. You shook took a step back and nodded your head.

"Yes. I feel- UGH- Fine!" You assured with a groan as you held your stomach. He gave you a look fo worry for a moment as he looked over you before frowning.

"No, you aren't! You are going to Knockout for a checkup, and he will tell us what is wrong." He sternly told you. You frowned and opened your mouth to speak, but a pained groan left your intake as your tanks started to hurt again. You reluctantly nodded and bit your derma.

You gave a yelp as he picked you up bridal style in his arms. You blushed and buried your face in his chasis as he carried you around the halls. He smirked as your blush increased tenfold.

He nearly dropped you as another wave of pain washed over you and you struggled in his hold with a pained cry. His grip on you tightened to keep you from falling.

"Y/n! Y/n it's okay, you're fine. Everything is going to be fine! Were here! Just, hold on." He assured you with a reassuring smile. You gave a weak smile and a thumbs up back. He slightly relaxed as the two of you entered the medbay.

The sound of a mech struggling with a buffer could be heard coming from the CMO's berthroom to the side.

Breakdown placed you down on a medical berth before calmly going in the next room to 'talk to' his friend. The sounds of struggling could be heard before he came back out, dragging the medic along.

"BREAKDOWN! I JUST BUFFED THAT! MY PAINT JOB-" He stopped once he noticed you patiently awaiting on the medical berth. "So what is it today? Just a normal checkup?" He asked with a grin. You shrugged and hopped off the berth were about to say something when yet another more painful wave crashed over you and you muffled a scream as your knees gave out.

Luckily, your sparkmate was able to make a dive for it and stop you from hitting the floor. He helped you to your pedes and allowed you to lean on him for support.

"She needs a checkup- Fast. She keeps having pain in her tanks that get worse each time. Any ideas?" Breakdown asks him with pleading optics.

Knockout sighs and brings out his scanner. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?"

"9- OW- NO, 11!" You groan as you feel like someone kicked you in the gut. Breakdown helps you to the medical berth again before a call comes through his COM-link.

"Breakdown! You have a new mission assigned. The Autobots are trying to take over another mine."

He sighs before answering the caller. "Over and out. I'll be there in 2 kilks."

He turns to you and gives you a sorry look. "Gotta go on a mission. I'll be back as soon as I can. I'm sorry."

You give him a reassuring smile. "Breaks', it's fine, don't worry about it! I'll be fine; and yu can tell me how you crushed the Autobots once you get back!"

He flashes a wide grin. "Good point. Well, cya later Sweetspark!" He tells you. You quickly give him a peck on the cheek and allow the dazed, blushing mech to go do his thing.

You turn back to the cherry red mech who is currently going over the results of the scanner.

"So, anything?" You ask while trying to look over his shoulder at the readings on his datapad from where you sat on the berth.

"First of all, you need a tad more energon from now on." He informs you while handing you a cube. You start drinking the cube slowly as he hums and tries to figure out how to tell you the news- but settles on a straightforward explanation that would definitely work.

"Mhm." You agree with a mouthful of energon.

"And you're gonna need this." He tells you as he hands you a book. Your spark skips a beat at the title. 'How to raise a Sparkling.'

"Wait... WHAT?!" You squeal and start to feel lightheaded.

"You heard me, you will need that book. You are Sparked, Y/n." He tells you with a grin. "And I'm going to be an Uncle."

You frown and give him a playful shove. "How should I tell Breakdown?! I can't just go up to him and be like 'Oh hey, Breakers, You're gonna be a Sire soon' and walk out!"

He shrugs and walks back into his berthroom.

"W-What?! You c-can't let me do t-this al-all by m-m-myself!" You stammer. He walks back in the room to acquire his buffer and gives you another shrug before heading back into his quarters.

"Just great! Now how can I tell him exactly..." You trail off as ideas cloud your processor.