||REQUESTED|| Swindle x Moon Rover! Gender-neutral! Reader

Requested by rextherabbit111

A/N: Once again, extremely sorry for the late post. The amount of assessments and homework we get is bizarre.

WARNING: Badly written, confusing

Swindle grumbled under his breath. After getting his aft handed to him by the Autobots, he had been reduced to rummaging through scrap piles in an attempt to find something useful for his return. A garbled whirring sound brought him out of his thoughts. In an instant, he powered up his blaster and pointed it in the direction where the noise was coming from. He spotted a twitching metal leg poking out from a nearby pile and, in curiosity, decided to investigate.

"Beep, beep, whirr..." the small rover spasmed violently, its big, sad optics watching him.

He almost felt sad for the machine as it offlined. Keyword: almost. Its organics on Earth must have lost all hope and would probably be preparing to send another to replace this one this very moment. Besides, it was just a sparkless machine anyways. The mech picked up the now-scrapped rover and inspected it.

"Well, you aren't much for parts, but I'm sure I can salvage something. Earth technology, so primitive..." he let out a bored sigh.

He flicked its side and an audible metallic ring hit his audio receptors. A puff of dust that had previously covered the small moon rover flew off in a puff. The faint human text was etched into its side and he squinted his optics. Swiping over the area with a thumb, he read the words aloud.

"Y/n?" he raised an optic ridge. "Well then, the organics named you. Those tiny, fleshy, squirmy, annoying-"

Oh so conveniently for little moon rover Y/n, an Allspark shard whizzed through the atmosphere. As it fell closer to the ground, it flared up in a ball of fire. It hit the moon rover in the back, melting a decently-sized hole in the metal that immediately closed over as if nothing had happened. Its optics flickered back online and the rover blinked up at him. For a moment, they both blinked at each other. Then he dropped them.

"Ow!" you yelped as you hit the ground.

A gargled, broken whirring noise sounded from them as you looked up at Swindle. He jumped as your gears shifted and you transformed into a small sparkling. You looked around before looking up at him with big, teary optics.

"P-Pwease don hwurt m-me m-mister!" you shrunk back.

Swindle couldn't believe his optics. He had to restart his systems twice to check if he were imagining things. First of all... what the frag was going on? Second of all... HOW WAS THIS MOON ROVER SENTIMENT AND THE CUTEST LITTLE SENTIENT BEING IN THE HISTORY OF CYBERTRON?!

"I'm not going to hurt you. Your name is... Y/n, right?" he held his servos up to seem non-threatening.

"Y-Yes, I-I think so..." you sniffled.

"Okay. Well, Y/n, I'm a frie- a sire. I'm your sire!" he lied, flashing you a bright smile.

"H-How do I know if you're telling the twuth?" you stammered.

"I- well," he put a digit to his chin. Looking around for a moment, he looked back to you with a sympathetic. "Well, look around, kid. I don't see your creators anywhere?"

You looked all around, not seeing anyone else. "W-What dwos tat mean?"

"It means that because I'm the only one around, I must be your sire!" he exclaimed.

"A-Alwight t-then," you sniffled.

He crouched down and wiped the coolant from your optics with a proud smile before standing again. He offered you his servo and you hesitantly grabbed his large digit with your small servos. He wouldn't let those humans abandon you as they had. He was your sire, and you were his little moon rover sparkling.