Brother! Megatron x Sister! Reader Part 1

"Megatron, how's your day been?"

"Megatron! Look at these flowers!"

"Megatron isn't this cool?!"

"Megatron, you should be nicer with Starscream."

"Megatron-"

"WHAT?!" He snapped.

"I should be going now..." You trailed off at the pure anger shown on his face. You turned and left the room, heading for your berthroom to recharge.

Megatron felt a pang of guilt. He shouldn't yell at his own Sister. You were annoying at times, yes, but the light that chased away his darkness. He sometimes even awoke in a cold sweat imagining you leaving him and joining the Autobots. He couldn't live without you. Sure, you usually annoyed him and slightly worried him, but you were the only family he had left. He couldn't let you go, like, ever. Starscream seemed to think otherwise. He acts like he absolutely hates you, but you think he might be a softy inside. Megatron hesitated for a second before following the Energon tears that trailed along the ground. When he finally reached the door he knocked before entering cautiously.

"Y/n?" He slowly asked while looking around as he turned the light on. His gaze moved to a lump in the blankets on your berth and he sighed before going to it.

His servo pats your shoulder through the covers and your helm slowly poked out to see him. You yelped and tried to cover your face with a pillow but he pushed them away.

"Y/n... I'm... sorry."

You looked at him in confusion, thinking you would see a joking smirk or grin, or him ready to say 'SIKE'. But no, he was serious.

"I... forgive you, big brother." You gave a soft smile and gave him an awkward side hug. He was shocked but returned the favor and kissed your helm.

"Goodnight, Sister. Don't lose your light."