||REQUESTED|| Hightide x Blades

Requested by the EPIC WaspsSisNamedMoth

If he was in his bi-pedal mode, or 'bot mode', you would be able to see his bright blue blush from Cybertron. He had just picked up his crush, who required rescuing, with his winch, and was now flying back to the Firehouse.

"Can 'ya fly any faster, Mosquito?" He grumbled.

Blades snapped out of his thoughts. He couldn't act up now!

"Sorry, S-Sir!" He stutters and flies faster than before.

He couldn't believe that he stuttered in front of him! The helicopter mentally slapped and scolded himself as they continued. Once they reached the firehouse, he hovered in the air and lowered his winch, allowing the blue mech to hop off. He waited until Hightide gave him a thumbs up to land, transforming after he hit the ground.

"Thank you, Hightide, Sir." He thanked.

The other mech shook his head and placed a servo on his shoulder. "No, I should be thanking you, Blades. Thank you for helping a mech in need; and its Hightide, no Sir needed."

Blades nodded quickly and ran inside to hide his blush. Hightide raised an optic ridge at him before shaking his head and sighing.

"Young mechs these days..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

||SMOL TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY Blades Plushies™||

Blades gasped at the mech standing before him, their usual protective walls down for the first time in forever.

"What I'm saying is... Mosquito- Blades... I like you. I can't get you out of my processor, you make my spark ache when you feel sad. I just want to know if you return my feelings... If you don't, I understand... I have been cruel to you and your teammates..." He trails off with a distant, sad look in his optics, his gaze on the ground in shame.

Blades' optics widen in shock. "Wait... WHAT?! You like me too?! I didn't think you would! I'm a shy, scared, awkward mech... Why would you like me...?"

Hightide looked down at the poor mech before using a digit to tilt the orange mech's face up so he could see his features.

"No... The question is, why would you like me?"

Blades hesitated before stepping back and locking optics with the larger mech. He vented, losing himself in the leaf-green optics of the mech before him.

"You are handsome, you have an amazing personality, you are a bit of a flirt though..." He trailed off with a mumble.

Hightide smirked. "Is that so, Mosquito~?"

Blades squeaked and blushed, covering his faceplates in embarrassment. "Whyyyyyy?"

"Because, as the humans say, 'I feel like it~"

Blades put his forehead against Hightide's chasis with an annoyed whine. Hightide chuckled and pat the mech's head with a warm smile, a real smile.

"We should get inside before they get worried."

"Fineeeee."