||REQUESTED|| Rescue Bots Academy Hotshot x Whirl Part 1

Requested by the Amazing yunseokim07

Whirl felt uncomfortable, like REALLY uncomfortable; like someone was watching her... She quickly turned her helm and looked questionably at Hotshot, whose optics widened in surprise as he saw her looking back at him. She giggled with a faint blush and turned back to see Professor Chase crouching right in front of her.

"GAH!" She yelped in surprise. Chase simply stood back up with his servos behind his back and a frown clear on his faceplates.

"Whirl, where you listening?" The Police bot raised an optic ridge at the figeting femme in front of him. She inhaled a sharp breath and giggled nervously.

"I was... I just got distracted with... a thought!"

"Which is?" Chase questioned with a helm tilt, amused on how the Police-Bot-in-Training would think she could fool him.

"Erm... Uhhhhh... Why are there so many rules, some of which do not seem neccessary or needed...?" She stammered nervously.

"Hmmmm... Well, Whirl, see me after class." Whirl sighed in annoyance and shot a glare at Hotshot who just shrugged with a slight grin.

Guess you can't always beat 'em...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whirl groaned and stretched her joints as she left the classroom, feeling relieved that she could finally get some recharge. Was this how the others felt? Bored out of their processors from listening to Professor Chase make us revise traffic laws for hours? Revising all those 100's of laws and rules for homework that she found fun? If so, it sucked! Whirl yawned and stretched as she dragged her pedes, optics slowly closing before opening abruptly.

She covered her scream in a flash as a pair of servos wrapped around her waist and pulled her close.

"Hey Sweetspark~" The mech purred into her audio receptors. The young 'copter squealed and struggled to get out of his tight grip. She eventually did the fish flop for a while, before giving up with a sigh.

"What is it this time Hotshot?" She snapped, clearly annoyed at the young rescuer's behaviour.

"Oh, nothing~" He whispered. The Police Copter shivered at the feeling of his hot breath on her neckcables.

She sighed, "Well, what do you want?"

Hotshot smirked and chuckled before turning her around to face him.

"Why Whirl, I want you~!" He smirked once again and lifted her chin with a digit, gazing upon her faceplates which instantly turned fifty shades of blue. She pushed and shoved at his chasis, surprising him, allowing her to weasel her way out of his grip and dash out of there. He stood with an betrayed look in his optics and a servo outstretched towards her.

If a lover loves you, do you love them back?...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why, Whirl?! Why did you have to go ahead and fall helm over stabilisers for Hotshot for Primus sake?!" She whimpered to herself as she sat on the edge of the landing pad atop the Academy, curled up in a ball as she rocked back and forth. Tears fell from her optics and slowly drifted down her faceplates. Her helm shot up as she heard pedesteps approaching.