Random Human Reader Story - Part 2

"Watcha doing, Screamy-pie~" You asked with a purr. Knockout and Breakdown had let you sneak into the Decepticon SIC's berthroom while he was working and you had waiting patiently until he arrived. You smirked as the seeker's wings shot up in surprise. He turned on his heels and looked at you with disgust like you were some sort of germ; which, in his opinion, you were.

"What do you want?! Actually, don't tell me! I would rather you SHOO!" He snarled at you, datapad in hand. You rolled your eyes and sat on the edge of the desk, your legs hanging off the side. He turned back to whatever he was reading and you lay back and stayed as still as possible. He glanced at you every so often, thinking you would move, but you stayed still. He then leaned down so that his face was close to you and he inspected you.

"Human? Are you-" He started. You stopped him by lunging at him and giving him a 'Boop' in between his eyes. He started screaming hysterically and jumping around. You burst out laughing and the sound of your two best friend's muffled wheezing laughs could be faintly heard as well from outside the room.

He suddenly stopped screaming and froze, before growling once be saw you laughing. You barely had any time to react before he not-so-gently snatched you up from the desk.

You let out a yelp and struggled as he brought you to his eye-level.

"Not so funny now, is it fleshy?" He cackled. You squirmed until you were nearly out of his grasp.

Then you fell.

You screamed as you helplessly fell through the air towards the ground. You shut your eyes, readying for the impact that you wouldn't be able to survive.

You hit metal, but kept your eyes closed tight.

"Goodbye Knockout, Breakdown. I'm sorry I wasn't a better friend... I'm sorry I didn't stay! I'm sorry Mum and Dad and (little/big) (sis/bro) for leaving and not coming back!" You cried.

The seeker looked down at you in annoyance.

'Why won't she open her eyes?!' He grumbled in his processor.

"And I'm sorry, Starscream, for being so mean... I can't believe I'm actually admitting it... But you are a really great friend... Even if you are a bit grumpy sometimes and mean, but friends fight, right? They stick together no matter what..." You trailed off with a whimper and cuddled into one of his digits.

He was surprised at what you said and just stood there for a moment before snapping out of his thoughts and back to reality.

"Human? Squishy? Fleshy?" He asked, getting annoyed at how you just cuddled closer into his digit with a whimper.

"I can still hear his voice... Maybe I'm in limbo... Or I'm going crazy..." You whispered with a smile.

"Y/N!" He yelled into your ear. You shot open your eyes with a yelp and jumped, therefore tumbling off his servo, again.

"AHHHHHH- OOF" You yelled as you fell then he stumbled to catch you, but luckily did. "I'm alive...? I'M ALIVE! Oh YEAH! I LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY!" You whooped and did an air punch. He placed you on the desk and you leapt off with a wide grin. "So you do care about me, huh, Screamers'?"

"Now, can you go annoy someone else?" He asked with a frown. You groaned but perked up when you got an idea.

"But~ You saved my life. Ipso facto, I now owe you mine, and must stay by your side until the debt has been repaid." You told him in a know-it-all voice and ended with a bow. He scowled and picked up his datapad.

"You can repay it by leaving." He told you in an irritated tone.

"Or~" You coaxed jokingly. "I could repay it by teaching you some manners~"

He scoffed and slammed down the datapad.

"OKAY THAT'S IT! OUT PEST!" He yelled and pointed to the door. You rolled your eyes and gave him a 'See?' look. He growled and picked you up not-so-gently and placed you outside his room.

"Well, that was a success!" You told the two with a wide grin. You giggled at them. They leant against the wall wheezing in laughter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they calmed down, the three of you headed back to the medbay to watch a few movies.

And THAT was when it went downhill...