Breakdown x Deceased! Cybertronian! Femme! Reader Part 2

Your optics-lids were drooping as you tried to keep them open and watch the sun slowly set over the horizon.

"We should head back soon, Knockout may think the worst." You yawned before shivering.

He chuckled. "True; but he can assume what he wants, this is our alone time and I won't let anything interrupt it."

You smiled a sweet smile and turned to face the sun setting slowly over the horizon. Your COM went off and you shrieked in surprise, accidentally hitting the poor mech.

"Sorry, gotta take this call, I'll be back in a sec!" You apologized before standing and walking a short distance away to answer it.

"This is Y/n, go ahead." You stated.

"Where are you?! I need a little help in the medbay- Okay it's chaos, countless injuries, any chance you can come back?!" The familiar voice of a certain cherry-red medic pleaded with you, worry tracing his voice.

You sighed before answering sarcastically. "Yeaaaah DEFINITELY not busy or anything."

"I will leave the both of you alone to do... whatever you're doing if you just do this."

"Deal."

The call ended and you walked back to your beloved.

"It seems you are right, I am a valuable asset to the Decepticons." You sigh.

"Alright, what happened?" He questions you with an optic ridge raised.

You helped him to his pedes before answering. "It seems that as Knockout said, he can 'handle the medbay all by himself for a few hours'."

Breakdown chuckled before using your momentary distraction to sweep you off your pedes and into his arms bridal style. You immediately blushed a bright blue that made the sun seem like a nightlight.

"B-Breakers... You know I can w-walk... Right?" You stuttered and looked up to his smug grin.

"I know, but I have made a pledge to treat you like a queen," He announced with a posh voice, a wide grin, and a glint in his optics. "Therefore and so forth I must keep my femme happy, relaxed, feeling loved, comfortable, and so on."

You dramatically sighed with a servo on your forehead. "What have I done to deserve this handsome, kind, wonderous mech before me? How am I worthy?"

He chuckled before copying your tone of voice. "No, fair maiden, you are beyond worthy, for I should be the one to ask how I ended up with this irresistible, good-hearted, lovely, fair femme I hold in my arms at this moment? I do not know! She is the most beautiful, kind, honest, loving, lovely, fair, loyal femme that has ever lived! Why would she want to be with me, a simple medic's assistant and ex-wrecker, who has been broken again and again; why has she chosen me, to fix my wounds, my spark, my life?! She could have chosen any other mech in her onlining, but she chose me! How I am in love with her, words cannot fathom! Sigh... She may never know how great my love for her is!"

You giggled. "Oh, how I swoon at the words of my beloved! How can I repay him? Would a kiss do?"

He nodded his head rapidly and brought his face closer to yours, waiting expectantly for your soft kiss. You giggled, and waited until he opened his optics in confusion to give him a 'boop' before placing a sweet kiss on his derma. You giggled again, but he kissed you back and kept you in his firm hold. The kiss soon ended when you both needed to vent to cool both overheating systems and his. A groundbridge portal opened before you and he carried you through, looking smug yet flustered all the way.

You then blushed and buried your head in his chasis, making him look down at you questionably.

"Uhhh... Breakers... Maybe you should put me down now..." You whispered and pointed to all the watching and staring vehicons.

A smug grin formed on his derma and he whispered back, "Let them, they need to know you are my femme!"

You smiled and rolled your optics as he continued carrying you to the medbay. The moment you saw the long line of injured vehicons trailing along the hallways you know it was a good thing you came. You two entered the medbay, only to see the cherry-red medic rushing around like a maniac.

"Y/n! Great timing! Can I have some help from the both of you?!"

You sighed. "Breaks', can you put me down now."

Sadness was sent from his side of the bond, but he did as you asked. He placed you down carefully so that your pedes gently touched the floor. You almost immediately started to bolt from place to place, gathering the necessary tools and materials before having ushered the first patient of yours to the medical berth and welding their wounds closed.

Not-so-surprisingly, you were actually a favorite of all of the vehicons. I mean- what injured, poor soul wouldn't have wanted a kind, gentle femme to fix their injuries? At the end of all the ruckus, you ended up having more patients than Knockout, meaning the previously stressed-out doctor had a nice, long, relaxing break while you worked.

Well, you couldn't really help it.

You were just that good.