Yandere! Drift x Injured! Seeker! Reader Part 2 (End)

Requested by the PRO Jetstormbrother

Now here's where the 'Yandere' bit comes in...

Your pedes felt like they weighed a ton of bricks... which they did. You trudged through the wet grass, leaves, and mud, your wings shaking slightly and twitching every so often to keep the water off.

You shivered and looked at your surroundings again, making sure you were alone. You hugged yourself to stay warm, hoping the heavy downpour would halt its rein.

Hopeless. That was what you felt- As well as loneliness, sadness, anxiety, claustrophobia, anger, hate, love, and a sinking feeling that this wasn't the end of today's woes.

The sound of a twig snapping, as well as a tree branch falling, alerted you to someone's presence. You immediately got into a fighting stance, your still-injured wings up proudly even though they hurt like crazy.

"Whose there." You growled and took a step toward the noise.

Two minicons tumbled out of the foliage, fighting until they stopped your annoyed self with your arms crossed, tapping a pede on the ground in impatience. They quickly scrambled to their pedes and stood up straight, bowing afterward.

"We are sorry, mistress Y/n." Jetstorm apologizes.

"We were under the orders of Master Drift to follow you and ensure your safety," Slipstream adds.

You sigh before uncrossing your arms and smiling at them.

"No... It's fine... It's just so suffocating having Drift be so protective over me all the time. It isn't nice to have a mech breathing down your neckcables all the time. Come." You tell them, frowning near the end before smiling again.

They stop bowing and walk to your side, following as you walk further and further away from the scrap yard.

"Where are we going, Mistress Y/n?" The small, red minicon asks you.

You look down at both of them before smiling softly. "Somewhere. Anywhere, but nowhere."

"What does that mean mistress Y/n?" His brother questions.

"Call me Y/n, just Y/n. There is no need for formalities. And for your question: It can mean anything, anything at all." You say with a hum.

They both nod slowly and slow down for a second before jogging to keep up with your pace. The three of you keep walking until you reach a cliff, stopping to sit on the edge of it. You pull your stabilizers to your chasis, your helm resting upon your knees before you close your eyes to the peace the quiet. The minicons behind you look at you in confusion, foreign to this sort of relaxing before sitting on either side of you, stabilizers dangling off the edge of the cliff.

You inhale and exhale to the rhythm of the wind, your wings twitching on your back. You quietly wince at the pain and stop moving your wings completely, temporarily shutting down your wing functions to help. You sigh before looking down at the minicons on either side of you.

"Hey, Jetstorm and Slipstream? You two have been with Drift for a while... Do you guys have any tips on getting him to relax, or as the humans say, 'take a chill pill'?" You ask, trying to seem casual.

"Master Drift does not seem to relax often, except when he is meditation," Jetstorm replies.

"He is a truly great teacher." His brother comments.

You sigh. "True, just wondered..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------