||REQUESTED|| Sire! Heatwave x Son! Hotshot Part 1

Requested by the FANTASTIC yunseokim07

Run little sparkling, fast as you can...

The young mech ran as fast as his small stabilisers could carry him as his Carrier fought off a group of vehicons who were collecting young sparklings for the growing Decepticon Army.

You shouldn't be slowing down to check where they are...

He began to slow and pant. He was out of breath. He couldn't run for any longer. He collapsed on the ground and looked back to see a Vehicon's outstretched arms about to grab him and carry him away.

Better hope your Sire knows you haven't gone far...

He placed his servos above his head as if to protect himself. A loud 'thump' could be heard as a red 'bot pinned the intruder to the ground. He grabbed the sparkling and ran.

"Hotshot! There you are! Where is your-" Heatwave was cut off by a blood-curtling scream tear through their audio receptors. Hotshot yelped as his Sire suddenly started bolting towards the sound. He stopped once they arrived and started breathing shallowly, his vision blurring for a second at the sight. His sparkmate, Snowblade, lay on the cold, hard ground, optics offline, energon completely covering the ground around her.

"NO!" He yelled in anger and placed his sparkling on the ground before lunging at the Vehicons who were still in the room. The sparkling closed his eyes for a while and only opened them once he felt his Sire pick him up again and begin to run.

Take a little bit of time...

A pass to a femme whom took him to safety with care.

To realise things aren't all what they seem...

Heatwave followed soon after and joined the hundreds who stayed in the shelter.

And that it isn't what they mean...

He held his sparkling once again and hugged him tight.

"I won't let anyone take you, Hotshot." He reassured to the shivering child.

But it isn't always what it seems to be...

An armada came rushing in once the entrance collapsed. Heatwave held his only child close and forced his way through the screaming crowd. The little sparkling was ripped from his hands as he was tripped by a soldier. He cried out to him but no response came.

That was all he remembered before the darkness took over...

Is it...?