[RID2015] Steeljaw x Half-Wolf! Female! Soulmate/Sparkmate! Reader

A/N: Hi! Transformers_Geek here! I'm back for a few more Oneshots. Sorry for not updating for a while. I haven't had inspiration for the requests yet, but I will get to them. Anyways, here's a story I wrote today with some free time, a bit of inspiration, and a song on repeat.

"Now who do we have here?" the dinobot asked.

You whimpered, flattening your ears against your hair as he picked you up in his clawed servo by your waist. He inspected you and you focused on breathing in an attempt to slow your shaking. Why hadn't you listened to your mate?! If you had just listened to him, you wouldn't have gotten in that stupid argument in the first place. The dino placed a digit on his com and spoke to his team, but you were lost in your self-scoldings to notice.

"Hey, little furry human?" he questioned, bringing you back to reality.

"Y-Yes?" you asked.

"You're gonna have to come back to the scrapyard with me. It's, uh, protocol! Yeah, that's the word. Bee said he wants to in...terro..gate... you."

"Y-You mean interrogate?"

"Yeah, that word."

He transformed with you in-servo and started walking in the direction where you assumed the scrapyard must be.

"How about we get to know each other?"

"Sure, why not," you smiled, not longer shaking as you confirmed him as not a threat.

"My name's Grimlock!"

"I'm Y/n," you replied.

"How old are you?"

"23. How old are you?"

"I'm, uh, I... don't know," he scratched his helm.

"That's alright," you smiled, ears raising and relaxing.

He walked into the scrapyard with you in-servo.

"Bee! I made a new friend!" the bot bounded over to the yellow mech.

"Who is it this ti- oh, you found her."

"Grimlock, don't make friends with the prisoner!" a blue femme scolded.

"Prisoner?" your eyes widened.

"Strongarm, she's not a prisoner! We just need to interrogate her! She's been with the Decepticons."

"Fine, fine."

All of the bots surrounded you as Grimlock placed you on the ground. Bee, Strongarm, Grimlock, a red mech, a bot who looked like a Samurai, and two mini bots. Their questions came at you from all angles. You whined, your ears flattened in an attempt to block out the noise. You pressed your hands to your ears and curled your fluffy tail around your leg.

"Stop it, stop it," you whimpered.

You felt overwhelmed. You starter to shake again. A sudden realisation came to you. Something Steeljaw told you when you first met the handsome mech.

"No matter what happens, we're sparkmates. If you're ever in danger or need me, just howl. I'll always come to you."

But he was still mad at you. Desperate and filled with anxiety, you moved your hands from your ears, unwrapped your tail from your leg, and howled your lungs out.

"Awoooooooooooooo!"

The bots all stopped in shock and stepped back. Within moments, another howl echoed yours, with quickly approaching footsteps. All of a sudden, a familiar form leaped over the scrapyard wall and thumped down in front of you. As the disrupted dust cleared, a wolf-con stood in front of you in a protective stance. Low guthral growls flooded out of his intake as he glared and bared his razor-sharp denta at the bots. The dinobot you had befriended gave you a look of worry, but you gave him a reassuring smile.

"Now if you'll excuse me," your mate hissed, "me and my mate will be leaving peacefully. You're lucky I'll let this one go. Do NOT go near her or touch her again!"

He lowered his servo and you climbed on. His digits curled around you- tight enough to act as a seatbelt, but light enough as to not hurt you. Quick as a flash, he leapt over the scrapyard wall into the surrounding wilderness.

As soon as he was a fair distance away from the scrapyard and checked that he wasn't followed, he stopped and uncurled his digits from around you.

"I-I'm so, so sorry, Steeljaw! I should've listened to you and I- mmfph!"

The soft lips of his holoform met yours and his arms wrapped around you. He broke from the kiss, too soon for your liking.

"I forgive you, and I love you too." He hugged you tight.

"I don't know what I'd do without you," you nuzzled his chest, ears going back as your tail wagged.

"I don't know what I'd do without you either," he placed his chin atop your head. "You're the only other intelligent being at the hideout. Since you left, I've been surrounded by idiots."

You chuckled and stood on your tippy toes to peck his cheek.

"Then shouldn't we get back? You need to show 'em who's boss," you grinned and broke from the hug, cocking out your hip before turning and walking toward the base.

He joined you for a moment in his holoform and you smacked his butt before running off using your wolf-like speed.

"Y/N!" he yelled and fizzled out his holoform.

Thundering footsteps bounded after you and you sped up.

With that little bold move, boy were you in for a treat.