chapter 3 getting settled in

NO ONE POV

Y/n, ark, and Azu were in the new world for 1 year now and were getting used to being into this new world as some things happen. They make enough humangears for there restaurant as they hide there ears from people with bandana over there heads with blue one for the boys and pink ones for the girls. There restaurant Tõtsuki Culinary (a/t: from food wars of course and yes there foods are from food wars as will and other restaurants anime food) was making a name for themself because of there food were delicious as it was always pack with lots of people there making them have to do a reservation. Over the past year y/n was learning all the martial arts there was as will as making a new one called the wolf fist to intercept the cat fist effects so he doesn't act like a cat like ranma, with the help with ark he was able to learn other forbidden move as ark think of new ideas to intercept them all. Y/n superhero job aka metal ark name was getting know by the people already as he help people and stop crime and martial artists from destroying the city/town, ark with his powers he was able to turn off anything that will see metal ark identity to the people and finding a place for them to hide from them. Right now y/n was in the forest with Azu and the first humangear penny as they watch him trying to break a giant boulder with one finger called the Bakusai Tenketsu or the Breaking point as he been doing this the past week now as he's body was taking on the heavy damage.

Y/n: haaaaa! "Boulder hit him on the chest" ow!

Azu: "sigh and look at penny" tell me again why is he tide up with a giant boulder as he try to break it with one finger again?

Penny: will the Breaking point is supposed to make his body into iron as if someone was to hit him hard he won't feel it but its weakness is if someone were to hit him on the same spot over and over again he will feel the pain.

Azu: hmmm will it's a good way for your body but I still can't believe you can destroy a boulder with one finger still.

Y/n: ok lets do it again! "push the boulder back" haaaaa! "Hit by the boulder again" ow! Danm it! My mind is still not clear!

Ark: how about you take a break, you been doing this for 6 hours now and it's 4:39 a.m.

Y/n: "surprise" really it's morning already? I guess a break won't hurt and I can continue this tomorrow because I'm so tired. "Look down" penny! Can you let me down please.

Penny: no problem y/n! "Fly up"

Y/n also make penny fly just like in the show as he give all the memories he remember of what she do and like to do. Penny went up to y/n as she untie him as she bring him down safely, y/n stretch a bit before him and the two humangears went back to were they are camping at today. When they got back y/n start to eat his food he made for himself as for Azu and penny were putting up there camping stuff back into there bags ready to go back to there restaurant.

~~2 hours later~~

They made it back into the restaurant just in time for opening as they went into the back, they see the other humangears are getting food ready for opening as the other half of them were cleaning the tables and putting down the chairs.

Male Humangear: "see y/n and the others" welcome back chef y/n, Azu, and penny.

Y/n: hello ren how is everything doing?

Ren: we are about to open the restaurant soon sir.

Y/n: I see, then I should get clean up and get ready then.

Azu: I guess we should get ready as will penny.

Penny: right you are Azu.

Y/n went into the shower as Azu and penny went into the changing room to get change. After a few minutes they were in there working clothes as y/n went to the front door to unlock it. He then tuen around and look at his friends and family with a big smile.