chapter 28 animal spirits, ranko vs mousse and the return of (burning) jin

A/t: sorry for not updating for 26 days on this book, hope you enjoy this new chapter.

Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 26 enter mousse! The fist of the white Swan.

Chapter start: June/5/2021 12:31 p.m.

NO ONE POV

It was night time as y/n and ranma were seen in the backyard as it was night time. Y/n told ranma he wanted to show him something that he can do with spirit energy that can help him. Everyone else were in the living room as they know about the fight tomorrow. They watch and see what was going to happen and see what y/n wanted to show ranma something important for tomorrow fight.

Kasumi: wonder what is going to happen.

Nabiki: knowing y/n he will probably show ranma a new technique me make himself.

Ranma: ok, so what do you want to show me with the spirit energy?

Y/n: before I show you, attack me first.

Ranma: huh?

Y/n: "fighting stand" I want you to attack me but I will only be standing here and using one attack you got it?

Ranma didn't know why y/n want him to attack him but he also got into a fighting stand as will. After a few minutes, ranma then charge at y/n as he glow of a black energy around him. Those who saw it were surprised to see it as y/n move around his arms as he move them both down together as he shouted.

Y/n: SPIRIT OF THE BLACK PANTHER!

Power rangers jungle fury

(A/t: like this but with out morphing)

Y/n then throw both of his arms towards ranma as a black energy of a panther came out and smack or punch ranma away

Panther zord

(A/t: I know it looks like the red and white tiger zords but it's what I found online

(A/t: I know it looks like the red and white tiger zords but it's what I found online.)

This took ranma by surprise as he was sent towards the wall as he smashed into it. He then fell onto the grass as he hears everyone voice as he trys to get up as his body hurt.