chapter 26 ranko mastered chestnuts technique and zen-aku flute blade?! part 1

A/t: hey guys sorry for not uploading for 1 week and 2 days now as I have a lot of things on my mind that is school related. So I will try to upload a chapter for a week or so but I will try my best and hope you enjoy this chapter bye!

Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 25 Behold! The 'Chestnuts Roasting On an Open Fire' Technique.

Chapter start: April/4/2021 1:44 a.m

NO ONE POV

It was morning time as we see ranko in the shower as she have a serious look on her face. She look at the bathtub that have warm water inside as she hear cologne voice last night and yesterday.

~~flashback yesterday and night~~

Yesterday cologne: "carkles" I didn't even hear you. You came up behind me without making a sound. No wonder my great granddaughter chose you for her husband. "Hit ranma chest with her stick"

(A/t: not!)

[Thunderclap]

Night cologne: "laugh" listen carefully, future son-in-law. The pressure point I touched makes your whole body as sensitive as a cat's tongue. Even the most tepid water will seem boiling water will seem boiling to you. In other words, the next time you turn into a girl, you won't be able to endure the hot water you need to change back. "Jump away and shouted" unless you want to spend3the rest of your life as a girl, you'll agree to marry shampoo.

Cologne: "Echo voice" You won't be able to change back.

~~flashback over~~

Ranko: "shake her head" no! That can't be right!

Ranko jump into the water as she a splash was heard as she scream.

Ranko: aaaahhhh, it's hot!

Y/n came into the bathroom as he was holding a towel as he see ranko on the floor past out as he walk up to her. He warp her in a towel he have on him as he took her out of the bathroom into his room as he sigh.

Y/n: what a drag this is right now.

~~few minutes later~~

Ranko was seen on her make bed with a towel on her head of hers as she was waking up as she opening her eyes.

[Murmuring softly]

Ranko: hm "got up quick and gasp" uh?

She look around to see kasumi, nabiki, penny, amber, lulu, and Salem in the room with her. Kasumi ask how she feel as ranko look at her body as she was wearing a see through purple cloths.

Ranko: "freak out" what the heck am I wearing?

Nabiki: "close eyes smile" that old thing? Just something I had lying around. You can have ot if you want.

Amber: I'm pretty sure you just want ranko in that dress nabiki.

Lulu: "nodded" hmmmhm.

Ranko: "angry and point at herself" but I'm a guy.

Nabiki: right now you're a girl, so lighten up, ok? "Close eyes smile again" that color is so you.

Kasumi: "smile" it is cute.

Penny: it look great on you ranko.

Salem: and you have been spending a lot of time as a girl lately, ranma.