chapter 23 ranma fears of cats, the new thouser, and anything goes! part 1

Ranma 1/2 season 1 episode 23 'You Really Do Hate Cats!'

Chapter start: March/20/2021 10:30 p.m.

NO ONE POV

In the morning genma and ranma with y/n who decided to join them in there morning workout. They were jumping up and down in the neighborhood as they kick in the air. Genma was in the lead as y/n was second with ranma third as both teens were wearing lock chain of ball.

Genma: Faster, boy. You're too slow. Look at your future brother-in-law. His faster then you. "Kicking"

Ranma: "trying to jump up" come on. Quit it. No fair.

Gemma jump past a women who was throwing out trash as she turn around to see y/n and ranma lock with a chain of ball. She was surprised as she wonder what is going on as y/n stop to wait for ranma as ranma fell down on his butt.

Ranma: "yell at genma" it ain't fair, I tell you. Hey, wait up. "Try to catch up but fell down"

Y/n: doing ok down there ranma?

Ranma: oh shut up y/n.

Genma: ranma, quit your whining. If you can't handle a little training exercise, how do you expect to someday carry on the saotome school of martial oh-

Genma was splash worth cold water by a old women who was throwing water in the streets as changed into a panda as he left both boys behind.

Ranma: "try to catch up with him" you got a head start. No fair.

Y/n: will I think this is stupid of putting chains with a heavy ball on it but he should have do the same thing.

Ark: what kind of father is he who doesn't do the same thing as his son.

Ranma: "look at him"speaking of this stupid idea. How the heck did you move with this thing? Don't tell your strong to move it.

Y/n: I will give you a hint of how ranma but I'm just going to show you once just like the Kachu tenshin amaguriken.

Ranma watch carefully as he see y/n glow of energy making surprise of it as it went to his right leg were the chain was at. The energy stop glowing as he throw his right leg were the chain was at. The heavy ball was then throw forward as it was like it wasn't heavy at all for y/n as he jump and did a few kicks.

Y/n: "look at ranma" I hope you remember because your going to be left behind.

Ranma: what the heck did you do?

Y/n: that ranma was our ki or spirit energy I like to call it.

Ranma: spirit energy? What's that?

Y/n: will long story short a spirit energy is like electricity, it's in all living things. Animals, humans, plants, and all other life as it is everywhere even space. Spirit energy has many names, but it is all the same. And each time we grow strong our spirit energy grow by each day. So that being said you can also do it if you just put your mind into it.

Ranma took everything y/n told him as he close his eyes as he try to find his spirit energy. Y/n look at ranma as he see a small glow coming out of him as he smile seeing him doing it right. After a few minutes ranma open his eyes as he swing his right leg as he move the heavy ball. Y/n smile as he was glad he finally got it as ranma was smiling as will as both martial artists continue their training. After a while the 2 martial artists plus panda were back home as genma have a beat up body as tears were coming down his eye.

Ranma: that's what you get you stupid old man. "Took out chain" that is the last time I ever listen to any of your dumb ideas. You ain't got nothing to teach me expect y/n. "Walk away"