chapter 34 fairy tail world part 2

Chapter start: October/14/2021 10:04 p.m.

NO ONE POV

Y/n, azu and penny were seen walking into the forest as they build there guild there so no one can find there guild. As they walk back to metsboujinrai, they were talking about stuff about job or there next plan of what they are going to do. After a few minutes of walking, they see there guild infront of them as it was just a two story house as it wasn't that impressive as ir was just a normal guild.

 After a few minutes of walking, they see there guild infront of them as it was just a two story house as it wasn't that impressive as ir was just a normal guild

Y/n was about to open the door until he hears both Ranma and ryoga yelling at each other as he know why.

Ranma voice: GAAAAA! RYOGA IM GOING TO GET YOU BACK FOR THIS YOY HERE?!

Ryoga voice: YOUR THE WHO SHOT THAT SNADWHICH AT ME!

Ranma voice: THATS BECAUSE YOU SPIN THE WHEEL REMEMBER?!

Ryoga voice: BUT YOU SHOT IT REMEMBER?!

Y/n sigh as he open the doors as he, azu and penny enter there guild as they see that it was normal in the inside as it can fit 30 or 50 people.

As they walk inside, they see nabiki, amber, akane, shampoo, and cologne sitting on a table as they watch both Ranma and ryoga shooting stuff at each other

(A/n: I love team edge, there the best and funniest people I ever watch.)

(Start:01-15 - end: 07:15)

They watch and see that Ryoga spin the wheel as he landed on a ham as Ranma put the ham into the gun making Ryoga cover his private part as he have a mask on him face. Ranma took aim at ryoga as he aim it right as he then fire it the ham at ryoga knocking him back a little making those who watch laugh about it.

Ranma: "laugh" how do you like that ryoga?! A hand full of ham towards you!

Ryoga: "took mask off and angry" let's see who's laughing once I shoot you next saotome!