chapter 7 gift from rhino and the future plans.

A/t: hey guys I hope you like the last chapter as I try to do a fighting scene as I did my best on it. Right now I'm here to tell you that I will or will not be skipping episodes from the show. Right now its ranma 1/2 season 1 episode 02 of 'School Is No Place For Horsing Around'. that's all I got to say so bye!

P.S. if you guys see a italic it mean that y/n is talking to ark in his head.

NO ONE POV

We see now in the morning of Nerima, the sun was rising as it was foggy in the morning. In the neighborhood we someone is running in the fog, said person came out to be akane who was jogging in the morning.

Akane: hiya, hiya.

With a smile on her face she was punching and kicking with a pink towel on her shoulder and was wearing work out cloths. She continue jogging back home as she was close the her house until she see y/n walking up to the jojo wearing his school cloths and holding his bag making her smile seeing him.

Akane: "wave" big brother, morning!

Y/n: "about to open the door until he stop" huh? "Turn to his right to see akane and smile" oh, morning akane, out in a morning jog again I see.

Akane: "stop in front him" hmmhmm and your up early to, what were you doing?

Y/n: yeah will I have to go to my restaurant and put up a sigh that said its close for a while because what father and mr. Saotome did? "Sigh and head drop" because of those two It will take a while to open up again as will as remodeled everything.

Akane: oh y/n, you know it was a accident. Dad just overreacted a little. "Y/n give her 'are you really' look" ok he overreacted a lot but he have every reason to do that.

Y/n: "sigh" yeah I know but what a drag that he and mr. Saotome did to my restaurant.

A/t: I wonder who say 'what a drag')

Akane giggled as they both enter the dojo until they run out to hear noises inside.

[Crash] [grunts]

Akane: "sweat-drop on her right side" what is it with that family, anyway?

Y/n: who know, they are martial artists like us so it make sense if they train and warm-up in the morning.

Ark: but do they have to wake everyone up?

Akane: but still, we don't make that much noise in the morning.

Y/n: yeah we don't, don't we? "Look at akane" Should we go in now?

Akane: "nodded" yeah i guess.

[Fighting sounds]

As they enter the house they went into the living room were they eat at as they saw nabiki in her sleeping cloth still with a toothbrush in her mouth.

Nabiki: "yawn" well, aren't they full of pep this morning?

Soun: "reading newspaper" mhm, mhm, mhm.

Y/n: will good morning nabiki and father.

Soun: good morning son, where were this morning?

Y/n: I was at the restaurant closing for who know how long because of two adults run around and destroy it. "Glare at soun"

Soun: "put newspapers closer in his face and sweating a lot" uh, will I didn't mean to destroy your restaurant my boy it was all a accident. "laugh nervously"