chapter 19 back home and amazon women

Ranma 1/2 season 1 episode 18 'enter Shampoo, the Gung-Ho Girl! I Put My Life in Your Hands'

Chapter start: March/12/2021 7:37 p.m.

NO ONE POV

Y/n was seen walking with amber and lulu to the tendo dojo as they talk as both girls were holding school stuff they buy. It been two weeks already as some thing change when y/n left the rwby world.

~~flachback two weeks ago in the rwby world~~

y/n was unconscious for 2 days as he woke up to see salem next to him as he wonder what happen to him. He then ask ark what happen as he explains everything to him two weeks ago as he was shock of what he did to his friends and partner. After a while everyone came to the doctor room as Raiden and Kurome were fix as he apologize to them. They said it was find as they said it was the armor fault as he look at himself in the mirror as he was shocked. He see that his hair was bloody red as his skin was white as his eyes were red as he wonder what happen.

After the nurse humangear said he was ready to go he went to his lab to see what happen to him as he got to work. Everyone said he should rest more but he didn't listen to them as he got a sample of his blood as he see what is going with him. After a while he see the grimm DNA was in him as he wonder if the hell grimm destroyer did this to him as he check it out as he look at it. As he look at the new progrise key, he was right about it as he wonder how it change him. He didn't know how but he know much that he quickly make something to change him back with ark help.

After another 2 days of finding a way to change back, they finally made it as he took it inside of him. He see his skin turning back as will as his eyes and hair as he wait to see if there was any side effects on him. He waited for somthing to happen to him but didn't as he sigh of relief as he continued to make the barrier machine. He been working on it for a while now as he was using his bigger lab as he finally make the Barrier that will help him and metsboujinrai.net destroy atles. He then went to planing as he called in the red hair sibling as he told them the plan as they listen to him.

Y/n: so the first plan is to get weiss family out of atles as will as penny and her father, after taking those 5 your going to send them to xiao long house. So one of you guys and a few berserk humangear are going to drop them off as the other 3 will stay behind and help with the plan. Raiden your the most person I can trust with this job at dropping them off there so your be out of the fight.

Raiden: "nodded" understand, I will do my best to drop them off safely.

Y/n: thank you Raiden, now lucy your job will be a bit hard that I don't know if you can do this job.

Lucy: anything you need with destroying atles then I will do it y/n.

Y/n: ok, if your sure then your job is to get Roman out of prison.

Everyone: what?!

Max: why do we have to get him out of prison?!

Kurome: yeah! Roman is a bad person so he should go down with atles!

Y/n: I know what you guys mean but if your for getting who's out there alone? I give you guys a hint, pink and brown hair? Ring a bell to you guys hmmm?

Raiden: roman partner, neo.

Y/n: bingo! As to way is because I really don't want a kid of our age to be alone in this world. Plus if roman die then she will be alone forever as she will be sad for her life.