chapter 20 food race and just live more!

Ranma 1/2 season 1 episode 22 'clash of delivery girls! The martial arts takeout race.'

Chapter start: March/15/2021 8:35 a.m.

NO ONE POV

A few days have past as they were normal, ryoga was trying to get away from shampoo as he wasn't ready to get marry yet. Ranma reveled his cured to her as he said he was a girl as she wasn't happy as she try to kill him. But she didn't as she and ranma were good friend when she got to japan as she left and was never seen again. Ranma show his cured because he saw ryoga his ex friend asking him to help him as he help him anyway as a good person. Right now everyone was eating there breakfast with rwby girls as y/n brought back some food so it would be enough for everyone to eat. It was normal as everyone was eating there breakfast until...

Ranma: give it back, old man.

Genma: what do you take me for, boy?

...until genma steal ranma pickle as ranma try to get it back from him. Genma dodge all ranma attacks as they look at each other as ranma got close to him.

Ranma: that's my pickle, pop. Hand it over.

Genma: I'd like to, but I can't. Martial artists must rise above their stomachs. "Fake cry" if this pickle causes you to lose your focus, it's my job to remove its temptation from your sight.

Genma open his month as he ate ranma pickle as he scream as Genma then run outside with a smirk as he side it was his own good. Ranma then attack him as he didn't believe him one bit as the other just look at them or just continue to eat.

Soun: "eyes close" self-denial and constant exercise is the path of a true martial artist. Through these things alone may a martial artist attain enlightenment.

Nabiki: well, there's an interesting theory.

Amber: and how does it involved mr. Saotome stealing food from his own son?

Lulu: I don't know.

Y/n: it's best you don't because the more you think about, the more you will never understand why. "Getting up and walk outside"

Salem: are you going somewhere?

Y/n: yeah, I have to go to my restaurant as I have a meeting with a rich family again.

Akane: "finish food" but y/n you promise me that your going to buy me that new stuff animal with me today?

Y/n: I know but it was the last minute akane I'm sorry, ok, maybe next time or ask amber or lulu to go with you. I can give you the money to buy it but I can't go with you im sorry again, maybe when im not busy with my job or im not working.

Kasumi: Akane, it's not y/n fault that he have a restaurant to run as it gotten more famous often.

Akane: "sad look" its find, I understand.

Y/n: I'm really sorry akane. "Look at the maiden girls" can one of you girl go with akane to the store to get the new stuff animal that is out today?

Amber: sure I have nothing better to do right now.

Lulu: aw~ lucky you, I have to do some homework that I mist on Friday.

Y/n nodded a thank you as he give amber the money to buy the stuff animal as will as giving them a little more to spend for themself as he left. Ranma and genma continue to fight as genma jump on top a rock as he was about to fall in until ranma throw a pickle at him as he try to get it but feel into the pond. Akane and amber left the house as everyone went to do there own thing as y/n went to the restaurant to get ready to cook today and get ready for tomorrow. Both girls were seen coming out of the store as akane was holding her new stuff toy animal that was a lion. As they walk home, they buy some take out food as amber was enjoying it as she see something was going on.