chapter 41 fairy tail world part 9

A/n: the usual, writing and thinking of what to write my azur lane book and it took me 2 weeks so after this, I'm writing my azur lane book chapter for 2 weeks and not one, that's all.

Fairy tail episode 29 my resolve (short)

Chapter start: march/21/2021 3:38 p.m.

NO ONE POV

~~1 weeks later~~

It's about a week sense the battle against fairy tail and metsboujinrai vs phantom lord as everyone thing calms down. Lucy apologize to Makarov and everyone for the trouble but no one in fairy tail blames her for it as the 3 people that gajeel beat up were find and ok.

(A/n: there from chapter chapter 36 wete gajeel was supposed to hurt Levy, Jet, and Droy but didn't.)

Eveyone started to rebuild the fairy tail guild as Metsboujinrai wanted to help as will as thet started to clean up the mess. But things turn for the worse because they were all confronted by the the rune knights who are the magic council's army. Natsu and happy try to run away but were stop by metal ark with his armor as he was holding them down

Natsu and happy: what's the big idea?!

Metal ark: if you forgotten, metsboujinrai is part of the magic council's so it's my job to stop you guys. Plus, even if I didn't stop you, you guys won't be able to run away from the rune knight.

Valkyrie: yelp.

Jin: agreed.

Thouser: sorry guys, nothing personal.

Cologne: "blank look, Sweat-drop, and look at Makarov" would you pull yourself together Makarov.

Makarov who was crying thinking that the magic council's were furious at him as he think that he might go to prison. After that, the rune knight took everyone including metsboujinrai to military post for questioning and interrogations. Metsboujinrai told them everything including cologne as they knew about Metsboujinrai members but not there identities of the riders. After that, the magic council's will ruling on fairy tail and metsboujinrai punishment at a later date as everyone was released. Everyone was fixing the guild as natsu was seen carrying 6 or 9 lumber until they feel down burying him.

Jin and Valkyrie came by as they grab 1 or 2 lumber from natsu before flying off as thouser and vulcan took the remaining once.

Vulcan: if you can't carry this many, why do you even try?

Thouser: no kidding.

Natsu: "still in pain" show offs.

Gray: "walk past him" Vulcan right though, that happen to you because you tried to carry so many at once, idiot.

Just then, natsu push himself up as he yell at gray out of anger with a tick mark.

Natsu: what'd you call me?!

Both natsu and gray bump heads with each other as they were yelling at one another until erza, who was wearing a Construction cloth hit them with a lumber on there head hard. Both natau and gray were sent underground with tye heads sticking out with bumps in there head as she told them to get back to work.

Erza: we've got a lot to do, so no more lollygagging!

Natsu and gray: "weak voice" aye.

Droy: "Sweat-drop" I wouldn't wanna work for erza.

Jet: "sweat-drop as will" did she requip into that outfit?

Makarov (in titan form) and cologne were seen putting the lumber together as they used there fist or wooden stick to hit it together. The other riders were also helping around as will as jin and Valkyrie were flying around giving lumber and nails to them. Vulcan and thouser were putting lumber together as they hammer them together as they went to get more lumber. Metal ark used his arm to carry and hammer lumber together as he also help others as will.