chapter 42 fairy tail world part 10

A/t: sorry for the long wait again everyone, here us the next chapter.

Chapter start: April/19/2022 7:25 a.m.

NO ONE POV

Vulcan, thouser, erza, and natsu who was still being hold by vulcan were riding on the whale as erza was holding onto her old friend body, Simon. Natsu try to get out of vulcan hold but was still tired after eating the ether-nano as will as using up all of his energy from fight against jellal as he continue to try get out of vulcan hold.

Natsu: let go of me! You guys seriously just leaving your friend behind?!

Vulcan: "set on natsu" it was his orders, so we didn't have a choice.

Thosuer: "driving whale" hey, are you seriously sitting on him vulcan?

Vulcan: "shudders" arm gotten tired, so the only why to stop from going back to the tower was to sit on him. Also, can't this whale going any faster?

Thosuer: unless you want to throw erza dead friend into the ocean then be my guess but metal ark said he deserves a proper resting place.

Vulcan: "sigh" good point and he did say that, didn't he?

Erza: are you two alright?

Thosuer: well, let's see, came here to stop jellal who betrayed the magic council, fighting Buffalo who also escape, and leaving a friend who we knewn for soon is going to sacrifice himself for our escape.

Vulcan: yeah, were alright.

Erza: "sad look" I'm sorry, it must been hard to leave a friend behind.

Natsu: "tick mark" and that's why we need to go back right now! Damn, how heavy are you?!

Vulcan: "tick mark as well" for your information natsu, I'm not heavy, my armor I'm wearing is heavy!

Natsu and vulcan continue to argue until they meet up with the others as they were glad to them safe as sho, wally, and millianna cry seeing Simon dead body. Jin and Valkyrie ask were metal ark was as thouser and vulcan told them everything making everyone shock as Valkyrie try to fiy towards the tower but was stop by Jin.

Jin: "hold Valkyrie" no! Even if you go up there, you won't make it!

Valkyrie: "try to get out of hold" I don't care! I'm going! Let go of me!

Jin: I said you can't! We have to go before the tower explode!

Before Valkyrie said anything, the tower of heaven explode as the blast went straight up towards the sky shocking them. Once the blast stop firing, a large wave went straight towards them as will as a very strong wind went straight towards them. They were puch back by the wave as jin and Valkyrie was send back towards thouser whale Everyone look at were the towere was once at as they see it disappeared completely

Happy: it's gone!

Sho: etherion went into the sky!

Gray: metal ark did it! He send the etherion towards the sky!

Thosuer: and saving us all but...

Jin: ... the cost of his life.

Everyone was quite as they hope that metal ark was still alive but knew that he couldn't escape on time as they went straight back to shore.