chapter 4 The Show Begin! Here's Ranma

NO ONE POV

~~3 years later~~

It was raining in Nerima as we see a boy with a green umbrella over his head as he was standing on a wall with a girl who have a red umbrella right next to him.

Girl: so this is were the show start right?

Boy: correct but Ranma is a girl now because him and genma didn't have anything to wear for the rain.

???: can't fault them, they didn't expect it was going to rain today.

This people are y/n and ark with Azu who are waiting for ranma and his dad genma to come as today is the day that the show of ranma 1/2 ep 1 to start.

Azu: I see, so what are we doing here huh? Give them a welcome to Nerima?

Y/n: no, I just want to see this part in person and maybe tease ranma a bit.

Ark: hmph, i still don't like how his father tell him about marriage in the last minute.

Azu: yeah it's the 19s not the 18s, so they don't have the rights to do this anymore.

Y/n: I know but it's kind of funny how he got 4 girls after him. "See something" speaking of which here they come now.

Right in front of them a red hair girl carrying a bag in one hand was running from a panda right behind her. They were ranma saotome and genma saotome who are in there cursed forms. Just like the show ranma talk about how he didn't like the idea of ganma picking a fiancè for him as they got into a fight. As always ranma won the fight by grabbing his arm and flipping over him- I mean her now as gamma landed on his back hitting the sigh.

Azu: wow I'm impressed how even if his a girl he still strong to flip his father like that.

Ark: indeed but not strong enough to beat us.

Y/n: yelp and I think is time for me to make my present know now. "Jump down"

Azu: and I will stay here watching.

Y/n: "walk up to ranma from behind" wow im inpressed, you were able to flip over that panda with ease.

Ranma: huh? "Look behind him" um thanks and you are?

Y/n: "close eye smile" Oh how rude of me, my name is y/n l/n nice to meet you, are you new here in Nerima?

Ranma: ummmm yeah I'm ranma saotome, sorry about this?

Y/n: "fake confused" huh, why are you sorry for?

Before ranma say anything genma got up and pull out the sigh and hit ranma on the head with it. He then put it on the ground as he put ranma on his left shorter and carrying her bag on his right hand. People start to whisper about how a panda did that on a poir girl (a/t: if only they realized that is not a girl) until he growled at them scaring them away as he walk toward the tendo dojo leaving y/n behind.

Azu: "jump down and walk up toward y/n" that went will did it?

Y/n: "smile" yeah, I feel bad for akane because she have to deal with him for I don't know, 2 years.

Ark: indeed, the tendo family were able to deal with them for that long.

Azu: speaking of the tendo family, when are you going to talk to them again?

Y/n: "smile turn into a frown" Azu, we talk about this before. I'm not going or not ready to tak to them yet ok.

Ark: y/n, it been months now you can't just keep ignoring her any longer.