chapter 23.5 ranma fears of cats, the new thouser, and anything goes! part 2

Ranma 1/2 season 1 episode 23 'You Really Do Hate Cats!'

Chapter start: March/22/2021 12:24 a.m.

NO ONE POV

Morning came as everyone eat there meals as they went to school as y/n told shampoo to stay out trouble as she understand. They then went to school as they meet up with amber and lulu as the girls talk to each other as ranma and y/n were behind them. They continue to walk to school until y/n saw someone with a yellow shirt and a bamboo umbrella on him.

Y/n: hey guys I will meet you at school later because I forgot something at the restaurant.

Lulu: sure but what did you forgot?

Y/n: "lie" oh nothing just forgot my books for class so see you later.

Y/n took off as everyone went to school as y/n went towards a alleyway as he tranform into metal ark.

Ark: you sure his the right one for that driver?

Metal: yes because I think this is a good apology from what happen to him fighting ranma. Also you rather have him or kuno to used the driver.

Ark: no! I would rather die then let that pervert, idiot, dishonor man have that driver you have right now!

Metal: then we agreed to have ryoga have the driver then?

Ark sigh as he say yes as metal ark took something out of his bag as will as two progrise keys as he walk towards ryoga.

~~1 hour later~~

Y/n was done doing whatever he did as he made it to school as he went to class on time. He took his seat as class started as the teacher came into the room as he started the homeroom. The teacher started by doing history as he ask students to read parts of the books as y/n did his part already as he remembered what happen 1 hour ago.

~~flashback 1 hour ago~~

Ryoga was seen on the floor as he have walk around japan or got lost again as he was tried from walking around. Ryoga got up as he still remember ranma telling him about how jackal took control of him when she interrupted there fight. Ryoga wasn't happy about someone controlling him as he get his revenge on ranma and y/n later as he get revenge on jackal first.

Ryoga: damn you jackal. When I find you i will crush you for what you did. You may be a girl but I want let anyone control me and get away with it.

???: maybe you need help then.

Ryoga turn around to see who talk as he as surprise and shocked to see metal ark as he scream.

Ryoga: m-m-metal ark!

Metal ark: "nodded" that's me and I see your the one who got control from jackal right?

Ryoga: um yeah and I'm ryoga Hibiki and can I have your authorgrath please.

Ryoga bow down with a paper and pin as metal ark just send one grasshopper to the paper as it wrote his name on it. Ryoga look at it happy until he realizes something.

Ryoga: hey wait a minute. I thought you don't show yourself to people so why are you here.

Metal ark: simple because I want to help you with jackal. Don't worry ranma told me everything already and I resume he told you about him being a rider as will as y/n and akane.