chapters 37.5 fairy tail world 5 (short)

Fairy tail episode 23 15 minutes ( other half)

A/n: reason why because I wanted to do episode 24 of fairy tail on its own and feel like just doing this that's all.

Chapter start: December/10/2021 2:17 P.m.

NO ONE POV

The battle continue on as everyone was fighting against the phantom soldiers while natsu, happy, and vulcan went to destroy phantom Jupiter cannon. Mira took Lucy to a safer place as she put Lucy to sleep as she ask reedus to take Lucy to there hideout as ge did just that as he and Lucy left to the fairy tail hideout. Meanwhile, Mira tranform into Lucy to try think that she was still at the guild asthere was only 14 minutes left before Jupiter cannon in fire. Metal ark was in the sky as he created many iron pillars as he went then flying towards all of the phantom soldiers. Valkyrie was shooting and helping the fairy tail members as cologne took jin and thouser to a save place to heal them.

Wakaba and a few others try to attack the phantom soldiers but they were hit by them making them become weak.

Wakaba: "weak voice" what the--? I feel so weak. "Drop smoke pipe" I can even stand. "Drop to one knee"

Macao: wakaba! Man, what the heck are these things?

Loke: whatever you do, just don't let them touch you.

Jose voice: that is correct. Woth a single touch, my phantom soldiers can weaken your life force. Shade magic!

Alzack and bisca heard this as they were fairy tail beat shooters as they loaded there gun that have lights as they begin to shoot the phantom soldiers. They were able to destroyed all of the phantom soldiers making everyone happy but the phantom soldiers came back as they reform themself as there were more of them.

Bisca: aw, come on.

Alzack: they can regenerate?

Cana: now what?

Wakaba: man, thst just ain't fair.

Macao: "holding wakaba" we can't ween to catch a break.

Loke: there'll be no end to them If we fight like this. "Hear a ping and talk to himself" what's that? I've got a bad feeling all of the sudden.

Metal ark: loke is right, even if we used our full power our secret and lie will be for nothing.

Ark: then it was a good thing we brought some progrise keys with us.

Metal ark: "nodded and look st Valkyrie" Valkyrie! It's time for us shine some light!

Valkyrie: "dodge a phantom soldiers" you got it!

Valkyrie took out her lightning Hornet as it was light and lightning as she took out her rushing cheetah as she put in lightning Hornet.

Progise key: THUNDER!

AUTHORITIES!

shot riser: KAMEN. RIDER.

Shotriser: SHOTRISE! "guilter sound" LIGHTING HORNET! piercing needle with incredible force!

Valkyrie cheetah armor change into her lighting Hornet armor as she summon her wings as she took flight into the air. Everyone was shocked to see her armor change as she summon energy Hornet as they went and attack every last phantom soldiers.

~~with natsu, happy, and valcan~~

Natsu and vulcan were trying to destroy the Jupiter cannon as vulcan was in his gorilla armor shocking natsu and happy. Happy was just watching them as they continue to punch the cannon as they couldn't scratch it as it was hard as steal.