chaoter 38 fairy tail world 6

Fairy tail: episode 24 to keep from seeing thise tears

A/n: Sorry for the long wait you guys, here is the next chapter of this book

Chapter start: January/16/2022 9:31 a.m.

NO ONE POV

Natsu, happy, and vulcan were still shocked as they look at Buffalo sho was ready charge and attack natsu and vulcan as totomaru was smirking.

Buffalo: what's the matter? To shock to see me tranform vulcan? "Laugh"

Natsu: this guy is a requipped mage?!

Happy: wait! I just remembered something! There were rumors about a iron bull that look like a human charging and attacking villages!

Natsu: seriously?

Happy: "nooded" yeah, lots of wizard were hurt and almost die from the iron bull! And this guy fit the bill of what he looks like! The crushing bull!

Buffalo: "continue to laugh" oh! So that's what there calling me? Not a bad name and yeah I'm the same person alright that attack villages and almost kill those wizards.

Natsu: what the hell! What are even doing, attack those villages and almost killing wizards?!

Buffalo: why you ask? Because it's fun and my master told to do the hell I want, as long as I find dark wizards that will not only help him but also we will help as will them.

Vulcan: "Realized" wait, so that means...?!

Totomaru: that's right! His master and my guild master made a deal with each other! I don't know what the deal with the two of them but his master sent him to take you fairy tail wizards down! Now, enough talking... "summon magic circle"... blue fire!

Blue flames came out of the magic circle as it head straight towards natsu as he didn't dodge as the blue flames hit him. Just then, totomaru narrow his eyes as he see natsu eating the blue flames as he ate all of it as vulcan look at natsu surprise.

Natsu: whoa, that was cold going down. I never tasted fire like that before.

Vulcan: does it taste like ice or like ice cream?

Natsu: more like ice and it doesn't taste like ice cream.

Totomaru: so it's you, fairy tail dragon slayer.

Buffalo: also known as salamander, also, this isn't going to work out well for either of you or him.

Totomaru: I know.

Natsu: "raise a eyebrow" huh? "Look at vulcan" what are they talking about?

Vulcan: "sigh" what there trying to say is that he and you are both fire wizards so that mean you both impervious to fire attacks.

Totomaru: his right.

Natsu: "look at totomaru and tick mark" I haven't even hit you yet. How do you know my fire won't hurt you?!

Totomaru: go ahead and give it your best shot, but you won't be able to hit me.

Natsu: "punch fist together" we'll see about that. Fire dragon...

Buffalo: this guy doesn't listen does he?

Totomaru: apparently not, I told you,  as the element of fire, I can control any flame!