chapter 10.5 the attack of jackal robots and break down! part 2!

Ranma 1/2 season 1 episode 5 'Love Me to the Bone! The Compound Fracture of Akane's Heart' (part 2)

NO ONE POV

Zerozero-one: "crack his neck" now then, I will be the one who will stop you all.

Zerozero-one jump towards then as he starts to fight them as he hit them and punch them to the ground. Ranma watch this going on as he snap out of his shock as he put on the shot riser on as he got a angry face as he force open the progrise key. After he did that he put it in he's driver as he took it out of his belt and start to transform.

Progrise key: bullet!

Ranma: henshin! "Shot bullet"

Shot riser: shot rise! " guitar music" shooting wolf! The elevation increases as the bullet is fired!

The bullet fly and hit 2 Invading horseshoe crab soldiers as zerozero-one saw it as he jump over it as it went back to ranma as he hit it. After he hit it his armor came and attached on him as he was now vulcan. Vulcan put his gun in his belt as he join in on the fight with zerozero-one as they fight. After a while they did a quick talk to each other as vulcan punch a soldier into another one.

Vulcan: I can't believe your the guy I supposed to work with?! ""Dodge a soldier bullets"

Zerozero-one: same here, when metal ark told me your a rider and the guy to work with I didn't believe him but now seeing you, what a surprise! "Hit a soldier with his briefcase"

Vulcan: "notice his briefcase and he grab a soldier" hey, what's up with the briefcase anyways?! "Throw the solder as he fly up"

Zerozero-one: huh? "Look at his briefcase" oh, this, will it might look like a briefcase but it's my weapon, so just watch!

Zerozero-one put his other hand on the button of the briefcase as it open up to reveal to be a blade surprising vulcan making scream of surprise and shock of what he is seeing.

Briefcase: blade rise!

Vulcan: there's a sword that look like a briefcase?! What kind of weapon that combines a briefcase and sword?!

Zerozero-one: "shudders" I don't know, and it's from the future and different world remember?

Vulcan just slap his hand his face as he forgot about that, as they continue to fight the soldiers as zerozero-one keep on slashing at them. Meanwhile akane was seen walking down the same street as y/n and ranma were standing at as she came back from shoping getting meat and onion for dinner as she also have a sad look on her face. As she walk, her head was down as she still play the last words of y/n told as a girl again and again. After walking and thinking a lot there was a small puddle in front of her as she look at as she see her face on the reflection. A small drop of water hit it as it send shock wave on it as it change into a different akane that was smile evilly as she got spoke a little as she back away from it. She look at it again as it was her normal face as she look at her hands as they were shaken as it was like something is playing her mind.