chapter 35 fairy tail world part 3

Chapter start: October/29/2021

fairy tail episode 16 the final showdown on galuna Island

A/n: Sorry for the long wait, here is the next chapter.

NO ONE POV

Natsu, happy, Lucy, and gray were on a island called Galina Island as they were to break it's curse but what they found shocked gray as they found a demon called deliora. Deliora was trap in ice that gray master name UR who cast a spell called iced shell that not only seal the demon away, it also used her own body to seal the demon. They also found out that some people are trying to revive deliora as they are using a spell called moon drip that can break any magical spells with enough moon energy. The one behind this was gray old friend name lyon who was also a student of UR as he wish to beat UR as he thinks that beating deliora that he is stronger then UR.

Erza was sent to Galina Island by Makarov as she was going to get natsu and the other back to the guild as they stolen a s-class quest. She was able to get happy and Lucy but she change her mind of bringing them back to the guild as she was going to help them. Erza, lucy, and happy stay behind to fight the people from brago who wanted revenge against deliora who kill there friends and family as they follow lyon. Gray went into the temple were deliora is at as he was going to settle the score with lyon as natsu was already inside the temple as he break the temple making it turn to the left side.

Erza and Lucy have there weapons out as happy have his wings out as for was flying in the air. they were still fighting the people as erza notice something strange as she ask Lucy.

Erza: notice anything strange, lucy.

Lucy: yeah. Even though there's a bunch of them, their magic seems weak for some reason.

Erza: exactly. As for as I can tell, there are only five wizards among them.

Happy: "smug look" oh, man. Guess that means I'm gonna have to go easy on them.

Lucy: "Sweat-drop" just keep telling yourself that.

Erza: do you think you can handle this one?

Lucy: "smirk and bring out a golden key" oh, you betcha. Open, gate of the giant crab. Cancer!

1:20-1:40

Erza: "blink" hmm. We've met before, haven't we?

Cancer was on one knee as he have roses on his hand withchis left hand on his chest with light over him.

Cancer: indeed we have. And as always, I am at your service, miss.

Lucy: "shocked" I thought you always said baby? What's with miss? And aren't you supposed to be at my service?!

Happy: "grin" I think someone's jealous.

Lucy: " ignored happy and Point towards the people" take them down! But don't kill them. Just rough them up, okay?

Cancer: all right baby. Uh, miss.

Before Cancer attack, the people were screaming making the girls, happy and the spirit confused until they see ball of iron hitting them hard towards them. After a while, the metal balls were floating in the air until they break apart as they combine turning into a grasshoppers scaring lucy because it was a bug that is in front. Erza was not faze by it as the grasshopper make a noise until it break apart into small ones as they went towards the air. They follow were they went until they see metal ark flouting up in the air as the grasshopper turn into his rider armor.