chapter 18 rwby world final

A/t: sorry for taking four days of waiting you guys because I didn't know what to do in this next chapter but here you guys go! Also the finals of my school on Thursday and Friday I have to get ready for so I have to be ready for them so that's why!

Chapter start: March/8/2021 6:32 a.m.

NO ONE POV

Only 10 days left before y/n and ark go back home to there home as y/n have to go and do his food battle and it been the sad, tired, craziest, and normal thing every for y/n and ark. The first one was that Fria died 2 month age of old age as y/n and ark didn't what happen as the machine they build supposed to save her life. The winter maiden power went inside wendy as he wonder why it didn't go to amber or lucy as this confused him but think that because wendy was her nurse to take care. The second one was that salem came with her grimms and her followers that y/n know she will come 2 months and 3 weeks ago as the battle was between evil vs evil (not). This of course was shown by ozpin and his followers only as they watch the fight as they seen tyrian, watts, hazel, and cinder plus her underlings. The battle was a hard and long as there was no holding back lots of grimms were killed as some of berserk humangear, hard Guardians and hard Guardian were destroyed. After a while, the battle was over as y/n and his followers win as he turn off the broadcast so ozpin doesn't see it, tyrian, watts, and cinder were killed by jin, assault (not grimm), and naki. Hazel, emerald, and mercury were heat by rampage who used all of power, speed, element, and all rampage to beat them as there were pin down onto the floor. Y/n Aka ark-zero walk up towards salem who was hurt badly as he carry her into the base before he knock her out, when he got inside his lab the thing he made for 2 months now. After putting her into the machine he close the door on her as he press a few buttons as it started to work it thing as it started to glow. When the light turn off the machine open the door as it reveals salem but she doesn't look like grimm but a normal person like she was before.

Salem open her eyes to see ark-zero without his armor as she try to attack him but didn't as inside of her feel that she didn't want to fight him anymore

Salem open her eyes to see ark-zero without his armor as she try to attack him but didn't as inside of her feel that she didn't want to fight him anymore. Y/n pick her up princess style as took her out of the lab as he went to the hospital room as the last underlings were there healing as they look at him as they notice salem on him. They were shocked to see her as they wonder how she look like that as y/n but her down on a bed, a humangear nurse came to her as she check her body for a few minutes. She turn towards y/n with a smile as she told him that all the grimm DNA is all gone inside salem as he nodded his head, he turn towards salem as she looked confused. He sit down on a chair and explain to her that when she feel into the grimm pool she change as it spent inside as she look like a grimm as it poison her mind. This shock her as she remember all the bad things she did as she didn't remember why she wanted to destroy humanity as she laid there on the bed as think all the thing she love before she turn bad. Sense then she was staying in the aqua base for the other did as Emerald was still mad as she did try to kill him but fail as Mercury told her it was pointless. Hazel on the other hand stand by with salem he didn't know what to do now, y/n said he was free to go out but he still stay inside the aqua base. The last thing was that his secret of ark taking control of him was reaveled by amber who came into the room to see y/n with ark out his body as they freak out. Y/n along with the humangear riders explained to the only 3 human, 2 maidens, and one immortal about him as he was in another world that shocked them. Before y/n saying anything else Rhino came out of know were scaring the some of them (not the humangear of course) as he also explained that it was his idea. After a while Rhino was kind of enough of not only getting rid of salem cured but also bring back hazel sister back as they give hug with each other as they cry.