Chapter Twenty-Four: I Need You

MEERY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-Four- I Need You

I had thought I heard a knock on the door but I wasn't quite sure, but then I kept hearing it so I quickly got up annoyed and stormed to the door buttoning up my shirt and opened the door, the guys and their girls were here. They all raised their brow at me.

"Come in." I said waving them in sleepily, then I walked back into the living room and laid back on Ashton.

"Who was it?" He asked groggily.

"Everyone." I mumbled and nuzzled my face in his neck.

"Everyone as in?" He asked still sleep.

"Xenon... Zyre... Roxie... Candy... Raziel... Quinn... Kai... Charmelle..." I trailed off.

"Just forget about the rest of us, that's cool." I heard from the doorway. Ashton and I both shot up looking at everyone in the room.

"WHEN THE HELL DID THEY GET HERE?" Ashton asked now wide awake.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS IN HERE?" I asked now awake too.

"You let us in." Candy giggled.

"Looks like you two had a wild night." Charmelle said with a wink. My face flamed.

"Wild is not the word." I muttered and got up. I stretched and grabbed Ashton's hand. "We'll be down in a second."

"In about an hour." Ashton corrected and threw me over his shoulder before walking upstairs.

"Take your time!" the guys called.

"Be considerate of Cuddles, don't be so loud." Raziel and Quinn said.

"I'll try!" I said and was locked in a room with Ashton.

I'm sure everyone went with what Ashton said for the time, because we took our sweet and dandy time. I know this because by the time we made it downstairs the food was cold.

"We were able to watch two Lord of the Rings movies." Kai said.

"You guys came too early." I said. "Why?"

"Remember? There's a beach party and we were going to it." Roxie said.

"Oh! Right, I forgot about that." I said snapping.

"I wonder why." Candy grinned.

"Cause that guy kept banging me into his damn headboard all last night." I joked wrapping my arms around him.

"I still don't need to know about all of that, alright?" Quinn said rubbing his head.

"Sorry, dad." I laughed. "So when are we going?" I asked.

"When you guys were done." Seth said.

"And you are, so let's go." Stella said standing up.

"I have to put a bikini on under this. I'll be back shortly, I promise." I said. "And don't follow me Ashton." I ran out of the room into my bedroom and pulled out a bikini and slipped it on under my clothes then slipped my flip flops on and went downstairs to everyone waiting. "Let's go!"

The drive to the beach wasn't long, it never was. We all got out and us females stripped out of our clothes and tossed them in our cars before running to the water.

"So congratulations, Charmelle." I smiled walking deeper into the water. Everyone looked to her with raised brows, she just blushed.

"Congrats what?" Stella asked interested. Charmelle beamed.