Chapter Twelve: The Party & After Party (Part II)

Chapter Twelve—The Party & After Party (Part II)

“So what’s next?” I asked. “You might as well tell me now, because I’ve got to take a shower.” Ashton just chuckled.

“You really think I’m that stupid?” he asked. 

“Wait, what?” I asked confused.

“We’re taking a shower together, you won’t be blindfolded in there but you will be once you step out. And I know you’re going to try to do something so I’m telling you, don’t do it. We have other things to do.” Ashton said, I just gaped. 

“We’re taking a shower together?” I asked. I heard Ashton chuckle. “I mean it’s not like I have anything against it, but how do you know I’ll hold back?”

“I guess I’ll tell you now while we’re driving home—I’m not taking your virginity.” he said. 

“If you could see my eyebrows right now they’d be raised, why?” I asked.

“There’s no need to. So we can wait, just like I said I would.” Ashton said. “Klayden Corvan isn’t a threat to your or me.”

“You said you wanted to love me first.” I said. “And you do, and I love you too.”

“Cupcake, I’m not tonight, it’s really overrated to take someone’s virginity on their birthday. You mean more than that to me. And don’t think it’s because I’m disgusted with you, because you’re perfect for me in every way. I want to take things slow.” Ashton explained. I nodded and thought about it—as much as I would love for that hunky man to claim me he has a point, I don’t want to rush. 

“Let’s do it.” I said smiling. I felt Ashton take my hand and squeeze it. “We’re such a romantic couple.” I laughed he laughed too.

“Yeah, we are… but it’s worth it right?” he asked.

“It feels nice, I’m less stressed and truly happy.” I smiled. “I get frustrated some times, but that’s just the progress of our relationship.”

“Mmhm, we’re gonna argue, I’m gonna get mad, or you’ll get mad—the key thing to a healthy relationship is arguing.” Ashton said. 

“Angry sex.” I said grinning, Ashton couldn’t help but chuckle a bit.

“I’m sure we’ll have a lot of that.” Ashton said, I could tell he was grinning from the sound of his voice. “We’re home.” 

“I know what this means.” I grinned, I opened the door and took it upon myself to get out, Ashton grabbed my hand and guided me into the house. “Okay, I have one question, why am I still blindfolded?”

“Because it’s a shit load of fun for me.” Ashton said and before I knew it I was thrown over someone’s shoulder, most likely Ashton’s.

“Don’t damage her.” I heard Zyre say.

“Caution! Fragile merchandise!” I heard Marce say. I rolled my eyes.

“Marce, if you could see my face I’d be rolling my eyes at you.” I said. “And I’d probably flick you off but I don’t know where you are.” Everyone just laughed. Ashton took me up the stairs and the next thing I heard was the door shutting. I was then thrown down on the bed and I felt the pressure of his body on mine. I smiled and put my hands on his body traveling up until I reached his face, he laughed and I felt his breath fan my face, which told me he was close.

“Don’t poke my eye out.” he said amused. I smiled.

“Take the blindfold off me then.” I said.