Chapter Eighteen: Blue Dream

Chapter Eighteen-Blue Dream

"Where are we going?" I asked him smiling.

"Bon fire." Ashton said. "You'll like it, I'm sure."

"Bon fires are perfect for this weather, it's getting chilly." I said.

"Probably should have brought you a jacket." Ashton said and pulled up at a large house. "We're here." I just stared at it.

"That's huge." I said not even out of the car yet. Ashton just chuckled.

"Are you coming or not?" Ashton asked motioning for me to join him.

"Oh, yeah." I said nervously as I got out the car. Feeling the cold late September air hit my bare legs had me wishing I had wore jeans or swear pants instead of shorts and a hoodie. I quickly walked to Ashton and held on to him enjoying his warmth. "So why aren't you cold?"

"Because unlike you, I'm not a cub." Ashton said amused. I rolled my eyes and took in his warmth gladly.

"I'm not a cub." I retorted. Ashton wrapped an arm around me and pulled me to him as we walked inside the Packhouse, which must I say was warm and huge. "Where is everyone?"

"In the back, by the fire." Ashton said guiding me in that direction. I began to get really nervous as we neared the back, Ashton had always said he had a big pack, and from the sounds of it, there were a lot of people there.

"Uh..." I said feeling my heart race.

"Relax," Ashton coaxed. "I'm here." he caressed my arm in a soothing manner and I felt my nervousness dim down.

"I know I may sound really cheesy and weak but can you stay by me at all times?" I asked in a tiny voice. Ashton just smiled.

"I like the sound of that." Ashton said. "Cheesy or not, besides we still are on our date."

"Oh?" I asked with a raised brow.

"We're not done till the night is over, cupcake." I smiled at my petname and we both stepped outside. I was greeted by the bitter fall air and the smell of crisp burnt apple wood. "Come on," Ashton said softly guiding me to an area for us to sit, I stared amazed at how many people were here sitting around, talking, laughing, kissing, touching. I smiled and Ashton sat down, bringing me down with him, as soon as he took a seat everyone turned in his direction acknowledging his presence.

"Myra?!" I heard the boys say in unison. I looked around to see Zyre, Seth, Kyle, and Callum all surprised. Raziel looked casual. "Ashton?" everyone looked confused. Ashton just smiled.

"We have a member of our pack that's been...a secret to you all." Ashton started moving his arm to grip my waist. "Her name is Myra Mirandinelle Gray, sister of Kai Alexander Gray." Ashton said, everyone gasped and just stared at me with wide eyes. "And she is my soul mate."

"Kai had a sister?" people whispered. "...soul mates?" I heard. "...how long was she hidden?"

"Why was she hidden?" a guy spoke up. "We don't have secrets in this pack."

"Because at the time there was a deep hatred for Kai. I didn't want anyone taking it out on her." Ashton said.

"She's not claimed." a girl squeaked.

"No, she isn't. Yet." Ashton said. "Which is another reason why I kept her away from everyone, for her protection." after that it was really silent. "Any more questions?" people shook their heads left and right. "Alright then." after that there were cheers and screams.

"Welcome to the pack!" they all shouted with smiles. I just smiled feeling welcome and stared amazed.

"So, what do you think?" Ashton asked leaning into my ear.