Chapter Fourteen: Apologies Are For The Weak

Chapter Fourteen-Apologies Are For The Weak

I rolled around in Ashton's bed still tired even though I just woke up. Well, the bed's empty so I'm assuming that Ashton's gone somewhere. He's been doing that a lot lately. It started last week and it's been more frequent. I complained about it earlier but after he kept doing it I slowly stopped caring.

"Good morning to you too, Ashton." I muttered sarcastically.

"What? You thought I left early again?" Ashton asked stepping out of the bathroom. I sat up and stared at him. He had water droplets falling from his hair and rolling off his body. I bit my lip and scooted to the edge of the bed, Ashton walked over to where I was pushing his wet hair back.

"Well ever since the whole "Kara" thing you've been leaving early." I said. "Like you're avoiding me."

"I've been leaving early to satisfy what my father wants." Ashton said. "I had to find everyone and their locations then send pack members out to get them-including your parents. But Raziel wanted to get them himself." Ashton explained. "I haven't been leaving early to see Kara and romance her, I've been leaving early to do my job."

"I'm sure Kara wants you to let her in your office so you can pin her down to your desk and ravish her body everyday you walk in." I said my arms crossed. Ashton wet his lips with an amused expression and began to scoot me back on the bed just so that he could hover above me.

"Or is that what you want?" Ashton asked deviously. I scoffed.

"I could have it." I said. "I will have it."

"How? We don't have a desk and you don't know where I work." Ashton said smiling.

"You'll find out when it happens." I said.

"It'll have to be after I've claimed you, because you know I'm not bringing you to my office or showing you the pack until you're marked, and ravished, and claimed by me." he said huskily.

"You sound really motivated." I said smirking.

"Just fighting urges." he said and kissed my forehead then got up off of me.

"So when's your dad coming home?" I asked sitting up.

"If he's serious about seeing everyone again then he'll be back sometime tomorrow." Ashton said.

"So do you have any plans for today?" I asked. He shook his head and dropped his towel.

"No, you?" he asked pulling out a pair of boxers while I just stared at his ass, I whistled which caused him to turn around and chuckle. "Really?"

"Now you see what it's like being a female." I said. "That's the everyday life."

"I can assure you I won't whistle, if I want something I take it." Ashton said slipping his boxers on. "What were your plans?"

"To stay here with you." I smiled. He walked over to me and pulled my shirt off and tossed it to the side.

"Then let me make you breakfast." he said pulling me up.

"You're letting me go downstairs like this?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I? No one else is here." Ashton said. "I let the boys go get Kai and Kyle, no ones here but us. And this is how I like to walk around my house. After all, it is my house."

"Then let us enjoy this time alone." I grinned and got up walking out of the room pulling Ashton behind me. "Does this allow me to play my iPod and sing and dance?"

"Do whatever you want." he said amused.

"So you wouldn't say no if I said I wanted you to lick a trail of whipped cream off my body and eat a strawberry or cherry out my naval?" I asked looking back at him as we made our way into his kitchen. He was silent for a while thinking it over before he said anything.