Chapter Thirty-Six: Enough Said

Chapter Thirty-Six-Enough Said

I woke up just to feel the weight of strong arms holding me down. I already knew who it was so there was no point in pretending like I didn't know. I heard snickers and chuckles from in the room, and that's when I remembered we never locked his door.

"Shit." I said jumping up just to see the guys in his room chilling, amused. Thank god for these sheets, cause I'm naked.

"G'mornin' sunshine." Zyre winked. I felt my face flame, I looked over at Ashton who was still sleep and then looked back at the guys.

"What are you doing in here?!" I whisper yelled.

"The door was wide open." They shrugged.

"You could have been real gentlemen and closed the door." I snapped. They rolled their eyes and shrugged.

"You must've fucked him good for him to still be sleep." Marce said impressed. "Good job."

"How was dinner?" Xenon asked amused.

"We didn't go." I said pulling some sheets off to cover myself. "Leave, I'll be downstairs in a few minutes." I said shooing them. They stepped out, I grabbed one of Ashton's clean black shirts and slipped it over my head before walking out of the room. I joined the guys in the kitchen limping my way there. They all just laughed at me.

"It's not funny." I mumbled and made a fresh pot of coffee.

"It is because you lost your virginity to a werewolf, an alpha at that." Callum said chuckling.

"We're surprised you could even walk." Seth said.

"I'm struggling." I said and slid on the counter.

"So how was it?" Zyre asked. I raised my brows.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's not like it was bad. Hell, we could hear you screaming a mile away." Zyre said. "By the way, you've gotta beautiful voice, like a siren. You should sing for me."

"Are you seriously hitting on my mate, Zyre?" Ashton said walking in sleepily. His body was covered in scratches. I dunno why but it turned me on. Ashton came over to me and kissed me. "Good morning, love."

"Good morning." I said biting my lip. Ashton just chuckled a smile.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked putting hands on both sides of me.

"Best rest I've ever had." I said honestly.

"Well, there's more where that came from, cupcake." Ashton grinned leaning in for another kiss.

"One day after you two are reunited and you're fucking, the logic." Seth said, I peeked my head around Ashton and looked at Seth surprised. "I mean you two technically don't even know each other."

"We can't go based off of technicalities anymore." Zyre yawned.

"Tell me, Seth, where were YOU last night?" I asked with a raised brow. He just tapped his foot and looked away.

"I'm sure Amy is well rested." I said nodding my head. "Did you two even talk? Or was she too hung up on your looks that she let you do whatever you wanted to her?"

"We talked...a little bit." Seth said. "But seriously this has nothing to do with me." He said pointing at me and Ashton.

"Are you kidding? This has everything to do with you guys, how we shape our future is how you guys will come out." Ashton scoffed.

"Look, I'm just interested in your mate and your future kids okay?" Zyre said. "I'm glad I could get that off my chest." He sighed in relief.

"Enough about me and Ashton. How was everyone else's night?" I asked wrapping my arms around Ashton's waist, I pressed my lips to his back and set my chin on his shoulder.