Chapter Twenty-Seven: Control

Chapter Twenty-Seven-Control

I paced back and forth in a dress that Quinn had brought me from the house. The boys hadn't come yet and I was afraid that they might've gotten caught by the council.

"They're here, Myra. Now try to relax." Quinn said as he opened the door letting the guys in.

"What's wrong?" They all asked panicked.

"There's a whole bunch of shit I don't understand going on and I need your help." I said quickly.

"Where's Ashton and dad?" Kyle asked.

"Let me explain." Quinn said as if nothing happened. Just then Jazz ran in the room and observed.

"What's going on?" He asked ready to fight. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I let out a small cry.

"Myra!" Kai said quickly rushing over to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I said waving him off.

"She's stressed." Quinn said. "You need to relax before you have a miscarriage."

"Miscarriage?" Jazz asked. "Myra's pregnant? You're pregnant?!" Kai moved out of the way and Jazz just ran his hands through his hair. "WHAT?!"

"You're late." I mumbled taking a seat, and regulated my breathing.

"Is that what we're here for?" Jazz asked.

"No." Quinn said. He looked over at me before explaining the whole thing that happened not even ten minutes ago and what he is. "The council isn't on our side, they're out to kill everyone in the territory of Fenris Amoux."

"So what do we have to do?" Kai asked.

"Protect Myra." Quinn said. "She's a huge target. The council wants what's inside of her, and so does everyone else. We're coming up on another war and there isn't a way to prevent it."

"Is Ashton and Raziel okay?" Jazz asked.

"We're fine." Ashton said walking in the room in only his pants, with blood all over him and Raziel. I jumped up and held him.

"Thank god you're safe." I breathed.

"That was the most fun I've had in decades." Raziel said.

"What did you guys do...?" Xenon asked his eyes wide.

"Took out the dogs they sent for us. The council is out to kill us then take their prize." Raziel said.

"We need to get everyone, pack members and their families here right now." Ashton said. "Jazz you go round up everyone. Everyone else but Quinn and Raziel should be guarding our borders. Although the Council wouldn't dare attack now, you never know. Keep a keen eye, kill anything that doesn't look right." Ashton said firmly. Everyone nodded and went out to do their work. Ashton turned to me. "Myra, listen to me very closely. You may not like the sound of this but you will be guarded every second of every minute of every hour of every day until this is resolved. I can't put you at risk. I'll explain more after I tell the pack. I'll be back in a few minutes. Raziel, Quinn, keep her here until I return." Ashton said firmly and left then walked back in. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. "I'm soo sorry you're apart of this." He said softy, he kissed me softly before leaving once again. I just took a seat not knowing what to do exactly. Quinn and Raziel spoke in low voices so I wouldn't hear. I felt myself get a little sleepy, so I laid down on one of the couches in the office and slept until I felt the gentle strokes of Ashton's fingers on my arm.

"You're back." I said sleepily.

"You're stressed." He sighed heavily. I sat up and looked around at everyone else in the room. They looked concerned.