Chapter Seven

Hi lovelies, I just wanted to say thank you for over two thousand reads.
As always, thanks and I love you!
Above is Jennifer portrayed by Blake Lively.

-----

"Good morning Jesus, I'd like to say thank you for blessing me with an incredible life filled with incredible people. In Gods name, amen." I speak out to the world as I awake.

Today is like any other day for me, I pray, eat, and get ready for my day. The only difference is that I now have an incredible boyfriend. Oh yeah, this girl has a guy.

Speaking of that guy, Jay is currently cuddled beside me in a beautiful horse carriage as we make our way around town after a beautiful date night.

"You look amazing tonight," he whispers in my ear and I silently thank him and then God for my complexion since it hides a never ending blush.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I reply pecking his cheek and it's not a lie.

He's currently dressed in a cream sweater, khakis, and maroon oxfords while I chose to dress in a white sweater , light blue jean skinnys, and nude Loubs.

As we make our way across town, he points out different places that held special memories to him. The ice cream shop where he received his first kiss at 13, the bicycle shop where he broke his arm, and the library he would go to when he needed space. The Hampton's held such a beautiful nostalgic feel.

"Sir, were close to home, would you like to end the night there or shall I continue?" The chauffeur asks Jay.

"You can end there my good man," Jay replies smiling.

The man nods and continues home.

We arrive moments later and as we descends from the horse Jays features began to crease in anger as he notices the white jeep in the driveway, one I had never seen before.

Together, we walk inside hand in hand per Jays firm grasp towards the kitchen where there is strong language and yelling.

"Finally, Jay I'm so sorry." His mother says.

I finally understand the sudden anger when I see the beautiful blonde standing at the corner, Bianca.

"Mother, why is she here? What is going on?" Jay asks finally dropping my hand.

"Your sister invited her, I repeatedly asked Jen not to do this but she refused. Your father and Jess left hours ago. I couldn't handle it." She says sobbing.

I go to comfort her and in walks Jennifer.

"Don't touch my mother," She says threateningly but I ignore it and console her anyways.

"Jennifer, what the hell?"

"What the hell?" She mocks him which cause Bianca to snicker.

"You should go," I say patting Mrs. Ovard's back.

"Oh please, charity case you have no say. Wanna know something? Jay is literally just experimenting. He's never dated something like you and he's curious. Don't flatter yourself," Bianca spits like venom.

When Mrs. Ovard leaves I go and take a seat directly in front of Bianca.

"You wanna know what's incredible about your scenario? You still don't have him. He doesn't want you and not you or Jennifer can change that. You can't force him to like you, love you, lust you, or want you." I say standing up and moving towards Jay.

"Do you want her?" I ask slowly.

"Of course, not I love you." He replies hugging me close and I turn to face them.

"You can't change that," I say.

Jennifer looks at Bianca who looks terribly upset and I actually feel sorry for her. She's practically begging for love in the wrong the place.

"Well if that's the truth, I can't change that." Bianca says standing and once again I walk towards her.

"You're a beautiful woman Bianca. You deserve someone that's gonna love you the way you want to be loved." I say smiling at her and she hugs me and bids a goodbye to us all.

Jennifer stands and looks at me dumbfounded.

"You're way to nice, welcome to the family." She says and goes up stairs.

I turn to Jay, who has a cheeky grin on his face.

"what?" I ask giggling at his silliness.

"You're literally perfect." He says hugging me close.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," he replies kissing me.

I kiss him back and hug him closer.

----

Here's a few things to clear up.

There will almost never be a girl fight over a man in my stories because ew that's tacky!

While to some the story may seem dry, I never write to impress just to create a solid, well written, and engaging story. With that being said this story will have depth and will also have at least twenty chapters.

One more thing, I cannot believe that with only six chapters you guys pushed this story to over 2k!!!!

As usual, thanks!