Chapter Twenty Three

Well, well. Look who can get two chapters up in one week.

THIS GIRL!!!

Who got it twenty thousand reads?!

YOU GUYS!!!

Haha I love yall, enjoy everyone.

P.S That's their new home!
----

Moving day, a day when chucks, tights and oversized tees suffice and everyone dreads, but is also excited about the future.

"Babe, come on." Jay says loading the last box onto the truck and I let his hand and turn to go back inside.

"Where you going?"

"Back inside for a bit." I reply and he nods understandingly.

Going back in, I take a look around. Everything had started over for me here, I had let things go, and I had fell in love with the love of my life.

I look over to the spot where we had our first kiss and where we eventually had sex. At the time I hadn't expected anything more than Jay paying the rest of my tuition but now I was madly in love with him.

"Okay then." He turns away from me for a second and then turns back around and did the unexpected.

He kisses me.

The kiss was soft and passionate but it soon turned heated which led him to laying me upon his bed all while removing my shirt which I gladly allowed him to.

I walk across to the area where Jay had been at his weakest after his mother had told him the news of his cancer and where I had realized I was in love with him.

"Your mother is an incredible woman and I know that she will be okay because she is strong and she taught you and needs you to be strong for her."

I rock him until his snores return and his heart beat slows again. I hold him until he chooses to lay him self down. I feel his pain transfer onto me and I am left as the keeper of his dealings.

I know the feeling of losing a parent and it's one you never forget.

This closeness makes me realize that I love Jay and not in a sexual way but in a way that was stronger than sex. It was a mental connection. I was in love because his feelings over powered my own. I was his keeper.

And at last I moved to the door where I first met Maya.

"So I've gotta confession to make," he adds pushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"Oh that's her now," he says after the door bell rings and he quickly runs to answer the door.

"You are a bold ass man. Wow, you're just gonna rub it-" I start and power after him until I notice the small figure at the door.

"Katana this is Maya, my daughter."

We had had a lot of incredible moments in this home from a first kiss to our first child. Things had changed rapidly, but I knew that this wouldn't be the end; only the beginning.

As we pulled into our new home I was overwhelmed with a sense of happiness and joy. It was a beautiful, two story home in The Hampton's, only ten minutes away from his parents.

As usual, everyone was waiting on us. From my Nana to his family, all ready to help us settle in.

"Hey guys, took you long enough." Jessica says rushing over to pick Maya up.

"Hey, Auntie Jess." Maya exclaims running into her arms.

Their encounters become more dramatic every time they meet.

We spent the rest of the day putting up plates and arranging couches and soon everyone was making their way home.

Currently, Jay and I were laying in bed both exhausted from the day.

"My bones are tired." Jay says flopping in the bed.

"My belly is tired." I reply turning over to face him and he pecks my nose softly.

"Your nose is so cold and cute," he says kissing it again before kissing my lips and we kiss for awhile before he pulls away.

"Look at us now. In our own home, two kids, and a wedding." He says and I agree thinking about how far we've come.

I thought back to the day when we first met and how I never would've thought of it going this far.

He pays and takes the small package bidding me goodbye, but in an instant he's back.

"Hi again. I wanted to know if you'd like to go have lunch later."

To the day when I first met his mother and him telling me that she wanted to meet his wife before we had even truly established what we were.

"She likes you so much." He declares softly.

I rub his hair softly, letting him cry out and my heart broke for him, he was losing his mother and money couldn't by her health.

"She said she wanted to meet my future wife." He says softly.

"Yeah, it's unbelievable."