Chapter One

So here's the thing, this story is about to take some unexpected turns because I have a lot of ideas for it and I don't want it to just be centered around the idea of the arrangement. With that being said, no they are not in a relationship and yes there will be some sexual scenes. Thanks for reading, love ya!

----

*beep, beep, beep*

I roll over and press the snooze button on my alarm clock. Five more minutes won't hurt right? Wrong. Due to wanting five more blissful minutes, I end up being late to work and now here I stand at the makeup counter at Nordstrom's ringing up wealthy men and women who typically aren't that nice.

"Ma'am can you not hear? I have a meeting in five!" A blonde lady stands before me shouting about her busy schedule.

"What was your question?" I ask politely.

"Do you think this creme will help with my wrinkles?"

Honestly, I want to say no because the only thing that could help with those bad boys are an iron, but instead I smile and give her the answer she wants to hear.

"Yes this is one of the best on the market." I say, smiling at her.

"Great! Ring it up will you."

I ring it up quickly, hand her the bag, and wish her a happy holidays watching as she scurries out of the store.

After her, time seems to fly until a familiar face comes up to my counter, he's on the phone, and from the sounds of it he's pissed.

"Bianca I said good-bye to you four months ago and here I am saying it again." He says hanging up.

"Hello Miss." He says reading my name tag. "Miss Katana, hi, I wanted to know if you carry Givenchy's mascara?"

I give him a strange look before replying.

"Red or White?"

"Ma'am I don't know the difference."

"Well the difference is the prices." I say grabbing both boxes.

"Which ever one you would use is fine." He says inspecting the boxes.

"The white it is." I say ringing up the package. "Is that all?"

"Yeah that's all." His mood suddenly shifted.

"44.98."

He pays and takes the small package bidding me goodbye, but in an instant he's back.

"Hi again. I wanted to know if you'd like to go have lunch later."

Honestly, I don't know him, but I know of him. I've seen him in here before and each time with a different woman and each look nothing like me. They're skinny and I'm a plus size woman. They're beyond beautiful and while I think I'm pretty I'm not exactly model standards. And most importantly, they're white and, uh huh you guessed it I'm a sistah.

"Uh I don't know about that." I reply.

"It's lunch. I'll meet you at the bistro at noon. Bye now." He says, walking away.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to go. He's gorgeous and his taste in clothing is incredible. He could have any woman he wanted. He was Jay Ovard dammit.

If you don't know, which you should, Jay Ovard was Manhattans hottest on and off bachelor. He earned his fortune as a lawyer and has since climbed his way to the peak of success as well as becoming a budding politician. The successful gene was obviously passed down from his parents, Carol and David Ovard, who are also lawyers.