Chapter Three

I awake to people talking and yelling in the front room about Jays campaign and decide to skip it and take a shower. Moments later I hear someone enter the bathroom just as I was beginning to lather.

"Good Morning Katana." Jay yells over the water before coming to the door and opening it.

"Good morning." I say moving over so that he could step in.

This was the first time he'd ever done something like this but it wasn't unexpected. He's always very open and carefree.

He kisses my lips and before things could get heated again I gave him the towel so that he could wash me and I'd do the same for him.

To my amusement and his dismay he did it. But as he washed, my mind began to drift to other things like the problem currently touching my leg. I turn to face him to find him already looking at me.

"Katana." His voice was raspy and his eyes were roaming as if he were trying to make up his mind.

"Yes?" I reply letting my hand roam while dropping to my knees.

He let his head touch the wall of the shower before sighing and I took that as an opportunity to take care of him.

Jay and I were both currently laying on the floor watching a movie and eating take out.

After the shower we decided to chill on our own for the day to collect ourselves and I was beyond grateful for that because I had began feeling as if I was losing control. Jay had clearly stated that he didn't wanted a relationship and now I was beginning to feel as if it were all a mistake.

"K, can we talk?" He asks pausing the movie and I nod.

"I don't know what we've become over the pass few days. I don't know what I want and it makes me feel guilty. In no way do I want to string you along. Honestly I don't know what I want. I just know I don't want to lose you."

I understood him because my feelings had just been spoken in his words. I like him and I would love to spend every day with him but I didn't want to rush anything.

"I understand." I say sitting on the couch while pulling him along with me.

"What do you think we should do?"

"It's completely up to you." I say holding his hands in my own.

"Well I think we should for one stop doing sexual things, oral or not, until we figure out what we want. I also think that we should get to know each other more." He says looking down at me.

"I agree."

"We're gonna start by you going to get ready and going on a date with me." He says standing and walking into the kitchen.

"Right now?" I ask frantically. I was currently in a comfy casual outfit made for a Sunday in.

"Right now, the driver will be here in 30." He says going to get dressed.

I go and start to get ready, deciding to go with something a little casual while still looking like I tried hard. I pull on a blue crop top and a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans out of my closet along with my favorite black heels and my black Celine bag that Jay had bought me a few days ago.

After curling my hair and doing my makeup, I begin to get dressed and surprisingly finish with a few minutes to spare.

"K the car is here!"

So much for those few minutes I thought as I descend down the stairs. Jay looked absolutely delicious in an olive green crew neck sweater, with a pair of khaki jeans, and brown moccasins.

"You look nice." I say pecking his cheek and grabbing my phone.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad your self." He says placing his hand on the bottom of my back and guiding me out of the house.

After a short drive, we arrive at a nice restaurant in the city called The Mauve where we were escorted to an outdoor area adorned with white roses and peach lighting that gave the entire place a glow.

"This is really beautiful." I say as he pulls out my chair.

"Thanks." I say smiling at him as he took his own seat.

Minutes later a beautiful waitress comes out to take our orders and I began to feel a little aggravated by the looks she keeps sending Jays way, as if she didn't see me sitting here.

"Hi can I have the chicken pesto with extra spinach." I say looking her up and down.

She nods.

"And to drink?" She asks while staring at Jay, she has no shame.

"I'm over here and I would like a peach cocktail and a new waitress." I say handing her the menu.

"Oh but he hasn't ordered." She says looking at me with a plastic smile.

"He can and he will when we're given a new waitress, thanks." I say and that causes her to walk away.

I pull out my phone and began checking it, trying my best to ignore Jay who had just let a waitress practically feel him up with her eyes.

"Katana."

I shook my head no and continued to scroll through my Instagram.

"Don't be like that."

I continue the silent treatment before putting my phone down and looking at him.

"Like?"

"Like I did something wrong, it was her not me."

"It's fine." I say smiling at him.

"You're so jelly." He replys laughing at my childish actions.

"Am not."

"You so are."

After we got a new waitress, the night got better.

For once I felt like things were actually coming together.
----

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Give me your honest feedback, I'd love to hear it!