Tony Isn't Qualified...

Charlotte allowed Tony to pull her onto the helicarrier and into its halls. She was surprised to be finally pulled into the lab that Dr. Banner worked in when he was on the helicarrier.
        “Um… Tony this isn’t the infirmary.” Charlotte looked at Tony wondering what he was up to. Tony rolled his eyes at her and made her sit in a chair.
        “They would take blood and then just send it up here. I’m just cutting out the middleman.” He insisted as he dug around some drawers and finally pulled out a syringe. Charlotte’s eyes went wide.
        “Tony, do you even know how to draw blood? I think you should find someone who does.” Charlotte said uncertainly. She looked at Tony, as he started getting some other things gathered together. He shrugged as he answered her.
        “How hard can it be? You find a vain, stick it with a needle and you have blood.” He turned to her, needle in hand. Charlotte shook her head. Handling Tony when he had a goal was nearly impossible when he was in a hospital bed and hurt. He wasn’t in bed right now, nor was he hurt. Charlotte didn’t know how to handle this Tony.
        She stood up and started to back away from him, not wanting him to get anywhere near her with the needle. He didn’t know what he was doing. He hadn’t found a vain or tied it off or even gotten out any alcohol wipes yet. 
        “I don’t think it’s a good idea Tony.” Charlotte tried to sway him, but he wouldn’t have it.
        “Nonsense, if I can create a highly advanced suit of armor and become a hero, I can take a little blood.” He said confidently as she continued to back away from him.
        “What are you doing this time Tony?” A voice sighed and the needle was plucked out of Tony’s hand. Charlotte relaxed and stopped backing away, realizing she was saved.
        Bruce shook his head as he set the needle down on the counter top. He turned to see Charlotte’s relived face expressing her thanks to him. The expression on her face made a chuckle well up in his chest. He swallowed it back down and turned to Tony.
        “You are not qualified to draw blood from anyone.” He scolded as he gestured to Charlotte to sit down in a chair. She sat down and relaxed a bit now that Bruce was there. She trusted him with a needle. He didn’t look like some crazed scientist with a needle. Tony on the other hand….
        “I am taking her blood to do a pregnancy test. What is so hard about that?” Tony argued with Bruce, who had started to prepare things correctly. Bruce froze at Tony’s words and turned to look at Charlotte, who was now blushing madly.
        Bruce smiled. He was relieved that she had found something else to live for. Maybe now she would be able to go on without him. Bruce drew the blood and started the necessary tests to make sure everything was ok.
        After confirming that Charlotte was indeed pregnant and everything was fine, Bruce sent Charlotte to the infirmary with the paper work, insisting to Tony that she still had to go.
        After she had left the lab, Bruce leveled a stare at Tony. There was no use telling him that he shouldn’t have tried to do something he was not qualified to do. He would just do it again anyways.
        “I don’t think I like her living in that house alone.” Tony stated as he sat in a chair and put his feet up on the counter.
        “I thought her niece and nephew were living there with her?” Bruce turned back to cleaning up the mess.
        “Not any more. They moved out last week. Trevor was stationed elsewhere and they had to move. Charlotte is alone in that house.” Tony replied as he pulled a screen up in front of him and started messing around on it. Bruce shook his head. Tony was right. She shouldn’t be living alone. Fury will never allow it when he hears that she is pregnant.
        He turned and saw Tony had a diagram of his house up on the screen. What was he up to now?
        “There are plenty of extra rooms at my place. I bet I can convince Fury to let her live there. We all know she doesn’t like this place.” Tony pointed to several rooms that he knew were guest rooms.
        “Why do you even have guest rooms Tony?” Bruce wondered aloud to his friend. Tony looked at Bruce like he was surprised at him. Why wouldn’t he have guest rooms?
        “You never have any guests that actually sleep in any room other than yours. So what is the point of having guest rooms if no one is going to use them?” Bruce pondered this question and almost laughed at the indignant look on Tony’s face. Tony was offended too easily.
        “And you don’t even know if Charlotte will want to live with you. That is, if Fury can get her out of that house.” Bruce pointed out to Tony.
        “Who wouldn’t want to live with me?” Tony asked wide eyed, seriously confused. Bruce turned to leave the lab, might as well tell Fury now, while she was still here. Tony’s voice followed him out into the halls.
        “I’m Tony Stark! Who wouldn’t want to live with Tony Stark?!”  In some ways Tony was so stupid.