Hell For Everyone...

“Agent Hill, I need an update. What just happened?” Nick Fury, Director of SHIELD barked at the image of his right hand agent on the big screen in front of him. She was disheveled and dirty, something bad had happened and by the feeling in his gut, he wasn’t too sure he wanted to know. 
        “Agent Coulson has been compromised. He is trapped in there with the target. We are trying to get in there now, but the guards are too heavily armed. We can’t get close.” 
        Nick perked up and examined the scene before him with his remaining good eye. His agents were surrounding a large wall, protecting a mansion half-way up a mountain. They were all under heavy fire. Several of them were wounded and yet they still stood their ground. 
        “We can hold them in, but we can’t get to Coulson.” Hill finished returning the camera to herself. Nick sighed in frustration, but to anyone other than Hill, Who knew better, it just sounded like a growl. 
        “I’m sending Stark in to flush them out, just hold your ground, but don’t make any moves.” 
        Nick signaled to cut the feed and turned to make the call he didn’t want to make. Stark was cocky and arrogant and didn’t like to make anything easy. 
        Nick was also aware that Agent Coulson had a fiancé waiting at the alter at this moment. When he didn’t show things were going to get hairy. 
        Nick sighed; the next few days were going to be hell for everyone.