8

Bahay-bahayan

---

"You know what, I really don't know why I'm still crying over that cheater sadboi. He cheated on me!"

Nakaka-ilang bottle na kami. Ay mali, ako lang pala. He's been watching me the entire time but umiinom din naman siya.

"Hindi ko talaga alam sa sarili ko. Why am I still crying over him. Maganda naman ako and may experience na din sa kama"

I poke his cheeks and chuckled. His brows furrowed which made me laugh harder.

"I think that's fine no'? I have my experience na. I think I need to learn more. Can you teach me?"

Umigting yung panga niya. I unconsciously held his jaw. His body stiffened. I chuckled.

"I think I need to learn more. I don't want my next boyfriend to think that I'm boring and innocent. Can you teach me?"

He drank my next shot and aggressively put the shot glass down. I laughed and pour another in it. My vision is blurry. I'm really tipsy, what the hell.

I stand-up and leaned to the railings. We're in the same bar where we first met. I think it's appropriate since I am still wearing my fckng long gown.

"When things are rough, I tend to shut the doors. Shut my world to other people. Everyone seems like an intruder. I'm comfortable fighting my own battles. I'm used to dealing my problems in my own. Pero masarap palang may kasama pag may problema"

I looked at him and smiled. I looked back at the sky and tried to reach it with my bare hands. The stars are shining so bright in the dark sky.

"Now, you know so much about me hindi ka na makakaalis sakin"

I laughed evilly and point to his direction.

"I hope you don't leave"

I said as the cold breeze of September hugged my body. I closed my eyes as I felt the sudden breeze touch my skin.

I smiled when I felt his coat in my shoulders. I opened my eyes, only to see his dark brown eyes watching me. I smiled and held his face. We're in that same spot when I kissed him. I chuckled and hugged him.

"I didn't know that bodies can be this warm... and safe."

He chuckled. I looked up only to see his smiling face. Tumingin siya sakin nang mapansin ang tingin ko, still having that beautiful smile on his face.

"What?"

I shake my head and smiled. Lalo kong isiniksik ang ulo ko sa dibdib niya.

"Smile more. You're cuter that way"

He sighed and smiled. I can hear his heartbeat. I sniffed his chest and chuckled.

"You change your perfume"

Hindi siya umimik kaya natawa ako.

"You have the same perfume gaya ng sa ex ko. At. Ngayong nagpalit ka na, tingin ko type na kita"

Nagtawanan kami. But my smile faded.

"I plan to resign when my last project is done."

Tumingin siya sakin. I smiled.

"I want to make my co-workers comfortable"

"Why? Aren't they comfortable?"

I shook my head.