"My History/My Story" Kenhina Chapter 18

Everybody was really curious on how hinata is doing, Hinata is sleeping peacefully while kenma is worrying about his condition. Kenma watches hinata sleep. Kuroo is outside hinata's room, He is confused about what kenma said to him. Kenma went outside for a little, He saw Karasuno and the other groups. Kuroo is near hinata's room door while the others are sitting down. Kenma is kind of confused why everybody was still there, He basically said that they should leave if they have no more business with hinata, but all of them are still there, Except for suga and daichi.

Suga and Daichi are in the kitchen, While everyone else is near hinata's room

Hinata: T-Tsukki?

Tsukishima: Hey, Tangerine, How're you doing?

Hinata: I'm good, Where's Ken?

Tsukishima: He just went outside to walk

Hinata: Oh- Ok

Tsukishima: Tangerine.

Hinata: Hmm?

Tsukishima: Look at the mirror

Hinata: What- *gasps* M-My eyes are-

Tsukishima: Do you remember your yandere classes in yandere school? Maybe-

Hinata: I have to calm down! Or else-

Tsukishima: Or else what?

Hinata: Or else i might kill everyone.....?

Tsukishima: Then, Calm yourself down!

Hinata: Ok... *breathes in and out* calm...calm...

Hinata crosses his leg and puts his arm into a praying position. Kenma walks in with kuroo and the others.

Kenma: What's he doing

Hinata: Hey babe

Kenma: Whatcha doing babe?

Hinata: Relaxing...

Kenma: Why? Did tsukishima do something to you

Hinata: No. He just call me tangerine, I'm calming myself or else i might kill everyone *opens eyes*

everyone got terrified

Hinata: Calm.......Calm....

Hinata becomes more...Calm...

Hinata: Whoo! So....? What's everyone doing here..? :>

Kuroo: Uhh..Chibi-chan....Can you tell me...us...?

Hinata: About...?

Kuroo: Everything....about you

Hinata: Uh- Ok....Well...

Hinata's Pov:
Well, I was born with a very happy family. My family, We, are really rich. We're royals to be exact. Royal blood was very...unique. Some of my ancestors died because of having royal blood. You see...there are other people who are eager to get the riches of our family. In every country, there are at least 2-3 royals there. People wanted money. Being a royal is not just about the money. Being a royal means taking good care of our country, and community. We royals, We rule the world. My family is one of the top royals. Beside being a part of the royal family, Kenma, My boyfriend, if baptized by my father's hand, he will be my partner, queen of this country. If he accepts and also my father, we will announce this to everyone, and I will have to protect him. Kenma's job, is to love me and help me through my everyday. Him supporting and Loving me is enough. Our job together, is to love each other and to rule the world peacefully.

Me: To Be Continued! I had time so i made this hehe. Anyways! Please follow my other acc. @Starlight_Nightlight I make Aot Ereri/Riren story there. Thank you :)