"Friend reunion" Kenhina Part 12

After sometime yamaguchi arrived because tsukishima asked yams if he can go out with them. All their parents were not in japan, All of them went to their hometown. Yamaguchi and his parents knows about hinata's richness and hinata asked yamaguchi and yams' parents if yamaguchi can stay at hinata's place and yams' parents agreed. Now, Hinata and his gang are going to starbucks. They didn't want to attract other people so they just walk. Without even a minute, Kenma gets cold and since hinata has a jacket, Hinata gives his jacket to kenma. Hinata was wearing a sleeve.

Hinata: here kenma *puts his jacket on kenma's shoulder*

Kenma: huh? 

Hinata: you know it's almost christmas so it's cold, Especially at night

Kenma:o-oh thanks.

Hinata: No problem *smile*

Yamaguchi: so...You really are official?

Hinata: Yep

Kenma: Yeah

Yamaguchi: you're both so cute!! And you guyys look good together...

Hinata and Kenma: Thanks!

Hinata: I believe  we should part ways and meet there *points at a bench*

Tsukishima: ok

Yamaguchi: ok

Hinata: Tsukishima kei 

Tsukishima: I-I didn't do anything I promis-

Hinata: I- are you all really that scared of me?

Kenma: K-kinda

Yamaguchi: uhh- yep

Hinata: I- K-kenma? *sad but cute hinata face*

Kenma: I- Sorry!! You're not that scary! lets go now! we should part ways yams and tsukki...

Tsukishima: Since you're my cousins boyfriend...I'm allowing you to call me tsukki. BUT NOT IN SCHOOL!

Kenma: O-ok

Hinata: welps...Bye cuzzy!

Tsukishima: Bye see yuhh

Hinata okii

Kenma: T-thanks for the jacket sho

Hinata: You're welcome...Where do you wanna eat?

Kenma: Huh?

Hinata: You were hungry when we were at our house...So~? What do you wanna eat?

Kenma: Hmm....I just want snacks

Hinata: Ok! Hmm 🤔🤔 what about starbucks?

Kenma: Okiee!!

Hinata: Lets go?

Kenma: Let's go!

After they order some stuffs, they are now finding the perfect seat which is beside the window. Tsukishima and yamaguchi are in the starbucks also but they didn't notice kenma and hinata until hinata's old friend came...

Hinata: Hey babe?

Kenma: Yeah?

Hinata: My aunt said that she's going away for a month and she's leaving her baby to me...Can you like...help me?

Kenma: Su-

Extra: Hey hinata! I can help you.

Hinata: Uh No thank you. Let's go kenma *grabs kenma's hand*

Extra: *grabs hinata's hand* whoa...why are you suddenly leaving? Scared of me baby?

Hinata: don't. call. me. that.

Extra: oooh~ cool! you look so brave...Even though you're not. But you're still cute! And you're still my baby so please forgive me for what i did those last few years.

Hinata: First; I will never forgive you! Second; Don't call me baby! 

Me be like: So don't call me baby!!! Unless you mean it!!! Don't tell me you need me!!

Bakugou be like: Lets get rid of that extra! Move out Extra! Shineeee!!!

Extra: But you're mine and I'm Yours remember?

Hinata: I WAS yours but now... *pulls kenma to a hug* 

Kenma: H-Huh? *blushes*

Hinata: You see this cute little baby i'm hugging?

Kenma: I- *blushes more*

Extra: Uhh-

Hinata: He's MINE and I'm His.

Extra: B-But Baby Sho~

Hinata: *pissed* Shut up

Kenma: *looks at hinata upwards* S-Sho lets go now

Hinata: Good idea *smiles at kenma and pats kenma*

Extra: H-Hey wait you can't just go! Hey! Wait up!!! *follows hinata and kenma while shouting*

Hinata: *calls tsukishima and tells him to go to the meeting spot*

When they got to the bench...

Extra: H-hey sho..

Hinata: What!?

Extra: Look I'm really sorry for what i did okay? Look i know you still love me and...I still love you. So can we go back the way we were before?

Hinata: "go back the way we were before?"

Extra: Yes...

Hinata: I don't give a fuck except for my baby pudding...

Kenma: I- *blushes really hard*

Extra: S-Sho! Pls?

Hinata: What do you want!?

Extra: I want..You

Kenma: He's mine so fuck off

Hinata: *blushes*

Extra: c-can't we just talk about this at your house?

Hinata: Well...I guess we can...

Kenma&Tsukishima: What!?

Tsukishima: You're going to let him in your place

Hinata: Yeah...I need a nanny

Tsukishima and Kenma: WTF!? Him!? Nanny!?

Hinata: Yep...or he could also be my personal driver and work file arranger

Tsukishima: Fuch this shit I'm out~

Kenma: Same tsukki

Yamaguchi: who is this guy?

Hinata: My ex

Yamaguchi: ohh-

Kenma: So that explains why he was calling my sho "baby"

Tsukishima: Stupid

Hinata: Shut the fuck up tsukishima kei. It's a good thing that I'm in a bad mood for this guy and not you *points at his ex*

Tsukishima: o-ok

Me: okii that's all for part 12! Make sure to vote this and the other parts. Love you all bye bishess!