"Prank gone wrong" Kenhina Part 11

Tsukishima and kenma got shocked of what they saw...Well what did they saw?

The other day...
Tsukishima and kenma saw hinata emotionless...They were shocked because hinata is the happiest person in the universe...Then kenma just started to blame himself for what happened to hinata. Tsukishima asked kenma why he is blaming himself for what happened to hinata. Kenma explained everything that happened to him and hinata and also about the "Stupid Prank" he did. Tsukishima comforted kenma a lot.

Present day:

Emotionless hinata: So~ Hinata!

Hinata: Yeah?

Emotionless hinata: Do you wanna go back to your old self?

Hinata: uhmm yeah..I don't want to see anyone worry about me..

Emotionless hinata: Ok! and thank you!

Hinata: For what?

Emotionless Hinata: For giving me my emotions back

Hinata:Huh?

Emotionless hinata: A witch cursed me with emotionless curse...Because I always try to hide what I feel. The witch felt pity for me and she gave me the curse. I don't think that she's a witch...I think of her as my fairy godmother. 

Hinata: Oh... Im happy that i could help you!

Emotionless hinata: Byee! see you around! By the way! My name is /Secret/

Hinata: Ok! I'll make sure to remember!

/secret/: i am also  ✨Gay✨and also a ✨Top✨

Hinata: Ooh! I Cannot wait to see you!!

/secret/: Bye!

Hinata: Bye

then hinata goes to his normal self...btw kenma is hugging hinata while sleeping because he felt bad for what he did.

Hinata: Ugh my head-....Hurts...Kenma?

Kenma: Hmm-?S-Sho? I-Im sorry! It was a prank! I-

Hinata: Well I'm glad it was just a prank...so~ we're good now?

Kenma: I- yeah! Wait- what!?

Hinata: Huh?

Kenma: You- Y-you're not mad are you?

Hinata: No. Why? do I really have to be mad? even if its just a prank?

Kenma: N-No...

Hinata: But...

Kenma: Hmm?

Hinata: You really caught me there... for a second I thought I was gonna lose you there...

Kenma: Don't worry! I know that you wouldn't cheat on me...

Hinata: *smiles* well i' glad that's over!

Tsukishima: Hmm...That was supposed to be my line...

Hinata: well i said it first, so it clearly isn't Your line~ Sorry not sorry!~

Tsukishima: I- You know what! Bye! I'll go to my room now!

Hinata: Sleep well cuzzy!

Tsukishima: You too cuz!

Kenma: Why is tsukishima always cold to you when you're both at school and he is soft to you when we're at home.

Hinata: Well...Tsukki is actually a cold person in the outside but once you know him more...You'll see that he's not different from me...

Kenma: "not different from you"?

Hinata: You see...He is actually my Cousin-Friend....Because I know him since we were like...Babies. Tsukishima is my enemy back then...but we became friends after. I always gets him to trouble...When I cry, he cries too...When I smile, he smiles too. Me and tsukishima, we're really close. Even until now.

Kenma: Ohh... 

After talking some shits.....

Kenma: I'm hungry~

Hinata: What do you want to eat?

Kenma: i don't know...hmm

Hinata: How about we just order some food 

(Me: Foodpanda!! Am i the only one who is hungry right now? if you're hungry...Well me too...)

Kenma: ordering some food is a good idea...but i wanna go out

Hinata: Ok...I'll go ask tsukishima if he wants to join.

Hinata goes to tsukishima's room and asks him if he wants to come with them...and they ended up being with tsukishima and Yamaguchi...

Me:
I just wanna say thanks for everything you all!
Ohh and keep safe everyone bye! see you in the next part!